bankruptcy

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

harishna
Insurance Journal Fan

bankruptcy

Post by harishna »

How hard is it to rebuild credit after. Also I am turning in a car that i have financed? I had a very bad injury and now no income, I can not afford to pay for car or any other bills, bankruptcy is only option. How hard is it to rebuild your credit?
Last edited by harishna on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
michga11
Insurance Journal Addict

Re: bankruptcy

Post by michga11 »

what you need is a 'bankruptcy policy.' without that, you cannot file for bankruptcy. not many carriers will write that policy, due to the insured's being so poor, however, i will, as an insurance carrier. i will write you direct. fees are due upfront, due before quoting. once quoted, an additional surcharge will be assessed to the policy upon binding. the surcharge is determined by a number of personal factors, including, but not limited to; age, weight, race, hair color, shoe size, etc. you will need to keep a continuous policy for the duration of your bankruptcy, around 7 to 10 years. you will be on automatic renewal, and will also need to be set up on EFT, because i don't want no funny business. once bound with the carrier (me) there is no option to rewrite with a new carrier. i will be sure to that with a hefty, sign your soul over, contract. please contact me for immediate assistance.
sankykid
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by sankykid »

Contrary to michga11's post, bankruptcy policies are no longer difficult to obtain. It used to be hard to find someone to write the risk due to the inherent lack of money of those seeking such policies, but as with many types of risks, the non-admitted market has risen to the occasion. I work with a company that conducts a bankruptcy policy lottery. The lottery is held on the night of the first full moon of each month. Tickets are available for purchase until the day before the lottery. The winner receives a named peril bankruptcy policy for a twelve-month term, and also wins the right to pull the winner for the following month's lottery.
michga11
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by michga11 »

well, now that is absolutely ridiculous! :lol:
FFA
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by FFA »

Bankruptcy policy? Why Bother? Only one way to fix bad credit. Time & Money.Had a guy finance a car that went through a recent BK due to divorce. He put $30K down on a $35K car. Bank financed him at the preferred rate.

Maybe the order should be Money & Time.
michga11
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by michga11 »

FFA wrote:Bankruptcy policy? Why Bother? Only one way to fix bad credit. Time & Money.Had a guy finance a car that went through a recent BK due to divorce. He put $30K down on a $35K car. Bank financed him at the preferred rate.

Maybe the order should be Money & Time.
hey there, in case you haven't noticed, this is a thread dedicated to non-serious answers. so stop it. that's because the poster is not serious. it's another one of those happy spammers, this one is just missing the lame tag at the bottom. so let's just enjoy story time because it makes everyone happy.