Anyone with opinion on EZBuy electronic signatures

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

InsureLord
Insurance Journal Fan

Re: Anyone with opinion on EZBuy electronic signatures

Post by InsureLord »

darnovak, sorry I lumped you in the negative category with mica. Like I said, it wasn’t scientific but kind of a quick evaluation based on comments. So I apologize to you for making that conclusion.

Hi mica, Just finished up with my last insurance customer for about an hour or so. Whew, been a busy day making money and writing up customers. Have you been getting a lot of customers today too? Oh I forgot you don’t sell insurance. Perhaps someday I can occupy that same armchair quarterback position too. :lol: Hey man, I’m sorry if I’m touching a nerve with you. I don’t mean to. But what’s with the "attacking the messenger" bit? Although it takes one to know one, I’m not that person. I’m just trying to establish a basis for some of your lofty opinions while other posters opinions have to be accountable to you. That’s all. I mean, how can you expect any of us to take your comments or expertise seriously with only a three sentence resume on your own website? :lol: But whatever. Hey, I like that deflection of ALL my questions with that “astroturf movement” nonsense. But I gotta tell you dude, it went over my head and you need to keep it basic for the rest of us simple minded folks who you quickly pigeonhole as shills or “turfers lurking”. :lol: Hey congratulations on the billion dollar business you “built” in the first year at hotels.com. What’s it like being part of the genesis for such a success story? Do you mind if I ask how much of that $1 billion you got? Oops, there I go again. I’m not only a shill and “turfer lurking”, I’m a snoop. :lol: My mom told me I shouldn’t ask those types of questions. I guess old habits die hard. You should be proud of your achievements and we should be thankful for your wisdom and input here. You say you’re “postive about tech and e-sign” and apparently everything else. So no one else is? It’s your way or the highway? Unfortunately just saying it doesn’t make it so bro. You see, I’m positive there are aliens out in the universe. But that doesn’t make it so. Speaking of aliens, I saw that new movie, “Battle LA” this last weekend. Totally awesome! You should take An Docusign to see it. :lol: Sorry for getting off topic like you do. Anyways, you also say that “I now use my experience to help agents with risk placement, at no cost to them”. Very commendable that you are a giver and not a taker. Are you able to do that for free because you made so much with hotels.com? :lol: Kind of sounds like charity. Do you see those working hard in insurance industry as in need of charity? Is it like a 501c(3) non-profit? Have you thought about doing charity work for the homeless, cancer patients or the poor? I guess it doesn’t really matter. Love, the work you’re doing and the philanthropy. When you get a minute, how about answering ALL the questions, with some detail, that I have asked in this and in my previous posts. :oops: I’m sure everyone is dying to know what is behind all that “experience”. Hey, but just like you I’m a giver too and I’m still available to help you dress up that Airus website. :lol:
KPIA
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by KPIA »

Well, as the schmuck that started this whole thread, I wanna thank those who voiced opinions, even when those opinions went astray. This thread has become a valuable decision making tool for me (kind of like me... a decision making 'tool'). My initial impression of EZBuy was that it looks cheap and slapped together, but I could see the valuable potential of doing e-sigs.

A lot of my concern has been alleviated by the contributors here who use the product and there is little doubt in my mind that I will be using it or something like it.

So thanks for the discussion. It has been amusing, interesting and informative.
Kevin M. Kennedy
KPIA - Kennedy Professional Insurance Agency
www.kpia.com
InsureLord
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by InsureLord »

Hi KPIA,

You can rest assured that there's only one schmuck on this Insurance Journal Forum and it isn't you. Good luck to you and all the other hard working insurance professionals out there. We don't need to be coached by some overly opinionated pseudo expert who has never played the retail insurance selling game. :roll:
DocuSign
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by DocuSign »

Hello everyone, it's An from DocuSign. Thanks for including me in this thread - I just wanted to be helpful.

If you want to reach me, please call my sales desk at ...

Kidding. I'm seriously kidding.

An
InsureLord
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by InsureLord »

DocuSign wrote:Hello everyone, it's An from DocuSign. Thanks for including me in this thread - I just wanted to be helpful.

If you want to reach me, please call my sales desk at ...

Kidding. I'm seriously kidding.

An

Gee, thank you An, I mean mica, I mean An for being such a playful kidder. :lol:
And who was trying to convince us, "And I don't know the Docusign folks but at least they were honest about who they were"? :lol: Yeah right. :lol: Your timing is perfect for helping me make my point. :lol: By the way, I have an insurance policy to sell you from a non-admitted off shore carrier based in the Turks & Caicos that's absolutely safe. :lol: You're too funny man. :lol: Keep up the bad work. :lol: