Aggregators

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: independent guy, Josh

jwwells1962
Insurance Journal Fan

Aggregators

Post by jwwells1962 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:37 pm

Has anyone worked with ASNOA ?
I would be greatly interested in your experience.

mightyquinn
Insurance Journal Addict

Re: Aggregators

Post by mightyquinn » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:47 pm

If they are like other aggregators who charge your for their services or to be a member, they are a rip off. We work with a couple of small wholesale shops that are highly efficient where the principals have strong long time relationships with some of the large wholesalers. We send our submissions to the small shop who by linking in with the larger wholesalers have the ability to access tons of markets.
We are always paid 10% or more commission because the small shops don't have to take a large cut of the commission because they do not need that type of margin and they transact a large volume very efficiently with state of the art proprietary technology.
Best part of doing this? No annual fee. No piecework fees. No reduced commissions to us. Very personal super service and as the retail agent, we are not held to huge volume requirements as many large wholesalers require. Find a shop in your area like the one with whom we work and you will be very surprised.

jwwells1962
Insurance Journal Fan

Re: Aggregators

Post by jwwells1962 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:54 pm

If anyone has information to share, positive or negative on
SIAA or SmartChoice or ASNOA, I would be interested in hearing from you.
I have been captive my entire career, 15 years with one carrier and 15 with another.
Finally decided to set up my own shop.
Any steering suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your responses.