Premium Finance

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

IRCOS, LLC
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by IRCOS, LLC »

I am looking for someone with expertise in the captioned for a consulting opportunity.
Akos Swierkiewicz
IRCOS, LLC
215 736 9970
akos.s@ircosllc.com
financepremium
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by financepremium »

I can answer your Premium Finance Questions. Our company is very familiar with the process. Please call (888)280-0235 Ext 11 or email me phil@financepremium.com

Mountain West Premium Finance
Phil Duncan
Business Development
Mountain West Premium Finance<br>Business Development<br>888-280-0235 Ext 11<br>phil@financepremium.com
RKunz2
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by RKunz2 »

Dear Akos:

Curious as to what specifically you're looking for. Premium finance is a very specialized field, and your post did not mention specifics about geographic area, needs, etc.

I have 15 years in this field on the collection side and am related to someone who's in the business (almost 20 years) for a top 3 commercial lender in the country.

Also looked over your website and wonder if there could be opportunity for synergy between companies. Not sure the need is there, but I always enjoy networking with people in this market.

Take care and good luck with your inquiry.

Sincerely,
Universal Business Systems, LLC
Richard K. Kunz
CEO, Agency Operations
(800) 266-9080, ext. 405
RKunz@ubscollect.com
<a href='http://www.ubscollect.com' target='_blank'>http://www.ubscollect.com</a>
tonya
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by tonya »

I have over 20 years experience in the Premium Finance Industry ,having been a corporate officer with a Major National Company and also as an owner of a local PF Company . I would like to explore the possibility of consulting with you (your company . I can be reached @ 908 753 8055 or abramonj@aol.com .

Tony Abramo
abmarketing
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by abmarketing »

We would be interested in discussing your premium finance questions.
We have over 30 years of experience in all aspects of premium finance\[EMAIL=abpfc@adelphia.net\]abpfc@adelphia.net\[/EMAIL\]