What is the best way to obtain X mod worksheets?

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

volstrike3
Insurance Journal Addict

What is the best way to obtain X mod worksheets?

Post by volstrike3 »

I posted this on both forums because I am hoping for a better solution than just requesting them through the current carrier, which is SCIF in this situation. Is there any other way to obtain them? SCIF is several weeks behind.

Thanks,
InsAgentSF
Insurance Journal Addict

Re: What is the best way to obtain X mod worksheets?

Post by InsAgentSF »

If you need a verbal indication, you can call Workers Comp Bereau https://wcirbonline.org/ or you can go to compline http://www.compline.com/
volstrike3
Insurance Journal Addict

X mod worksheet

Post by volstrike3 »

I have compline but I need the actual worksheet showing audited payroll numbers.
Big Dog
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by Big Dog »

The SCIF should provide you with a copy for free. The insured, and possibily you as the agent, can purchase a copy from the WCIRB.

But...and that's one big BUTT, the carrier should provide it to you at no charge. But since you're dealing with the Snake Fund, it'll probably take them a while to figure out what a worksheet is. Sorry...my bad.
volstrike3
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by volstrike3 »

[quote="Big Dog"]The SCIF should provide you with a copy for free. The insured, and possibily you as the agent, can purchase a copy from the WCIRB.

But...and that's one big BUTT, the carrier should provide it to you at no charge. But since you're dealing with the Snake Fund, it'll probably take them a while to figure out what a worksheet is. Sorry...my bad.[/quote]

That is my problem, this information was requested by phone, fax and mail from SCIF multiple times over the course of the past month or so.
SFINS
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by SFINS »

If you are the controlling agent, you should be able to access the rating form on State Fund Online
volstrike3
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by volstrike3 »

[quote="SFINS"]If you are the controlling agent, you should be able to access the rating form on State Fund Online[/quote]

Both accounts are in a PEO(I did not place them there). They left SCIF in 2005 but I still need that information to market the accounts.
yoyowordup
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by yoyowordup »

These are available at NCCI.com. You can get them for anyone. They cost about $10 for just the mod and $25 for the full worksheet.