Apple Computers for an Agency

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Jaredsthought
Insurance Journal Fan

Apple Computers for an Agency

Post by Jaredsthought »

Hello all. I am an avid Apple user. I was once a staunch hater of Apple products until a knowing Apple user gave me an apple product, well the rest is history.

I am starting an independent agency and would love to use Apple. Is this viable? Has the industry adapted to use the best computer and technology products available?

Please give me examples of where it works/doesn't work. If you merely hate apple that's fine, please give me some sound and variable proof though.

Thank you in advance.
wlm-ole
Insurance Journal Fan

Re: Apple Computers for an Agency

Post by wlm-ole »

We use Apple computers for all positions in our agency. And actually I am not an Apple evangelist at all. I was brought up on PC's and changed personally to Apple some years ago by chance. At the time I thought that Apple was only for fancy designer types doing graphics work, but got a job at a company where everyone was using Apple. Even programmers. And they told med how their Macs were really powerful and never broke down in the same way as a PC.

In my opinion there is no job that cannot be done on an Apple computer, unless you need to run software only available for PC.
"Needing insurance is like needing a parachute. If it isn't there the first time, chances are you won't be needing it again."

https://welikemoney.com/dk/
Jaredsthought
Insurance Journal Fan

Re: Apple Computers for an Agency

Post by Jaredsthought »

Thank you! I am so glad to hear an agency is using Apple. Do you know of any software that is windows only?