Total CSR Online Training Program - Does anyone know about this?

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

insurancegeek1981
Insurance Journal Fan

Total CSR Online Training Program - Does anyone know about this?

Post by insurancegeek1981 »

I stumbled upon an new on-boarding solution for P and C commercial account managers/CSR's. They claim to focus on the practical processes training more than just coverage. Has anybody used them? They look legitimate but I don't want to get burned either. Anybody know who they are? The company is called Total CSR.
SteveAnderson
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Re: Total CSR Online Training Program - Does anyone know about this?

Post by SteveAnderson »

You found them early as they just launched on June 1. Yes, they are legitimate and do focus on the skills and knowledge necessary to train a new staff member without insurance experience to be able to process insurance transactions for all major lines of coverage. I have had access to the platform for a few weeks and I like the process they have built. Created by an agency for their own internal use, they have now made it available to other agencies.
goodmaninsurance
Insurance Journal Fan

Re: Total CSR Online Training Program - Does anyone know about this?

Post by goodmaninsurance »

My name is Justin Goodman our agency, Goodman Insurance Services is behind the creation of Total CSR. Our focus is on-boarding and training agency new hires into commercial CSR and/or taking your account assistants and training them into commercial CSR's. If you would like more information, you can go to http://www.totalcsr.com and sign up for a demo.