Billing software

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

TechDude
Insurance Journal Fan

Billing software

Post by TechDude »

Hey folks - long time lurker, first time poster. I am researching how to better manage billing for my agency. We do commercial lines with 70% direct bill the rest agency bill. Currently, everything is manual - we get a lot of checks. What are some good options to accept electronic payments and manage the entire process? For example, for agency bill,the customer pays us by check, we physically deposit it at the branch and then we calculate comissions by hand and then cut a check onwards to the carrier. Any recommendations would be great!
Bill.Wood@ipfs.com
Insurance Journal Fan

Re: Billing software

Post by Bill.Wood@ipfs.com »

Hey there. Hope you are doing well! We have a product that I believe will help you with our agency bill. I have several agencies that a predominantly Direct Bill that use our TotalPay product to agency bill. The process of billing and collecting is electronic and offers the client both the ability to pay in full or in installments. The process is actually free for the clients that pay in full and in the same email premium finance is offered to those who want to pay in installments. If you would like to know more or need referrals I'm happy to assist. Bill