1%
Other System
33%

Total votes: 141

bposey@Nexsure
Insurance Journal Fan

Re: Agency Management System

Post by bposey@Nexsure »

Hello, the Nexsure Submission Suite would provide the solution that you are seeking. Please contact me at 714-213-9071 for a thorough discussion.

All the best!

Ben Posey
VP Sales
714-213-9071
NEXSURE
www.nexsure.com
pageltd
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by pageltd »

We have (4) users. We use AMS Prime for agency management. We do BOTH PL and CL download. We use PL Rating for rating. I would want to convert all data from AMS Prime. I want to use the system as much for the marketing in our agency.

Is there an option to install your program in my office, versus all online?
What would the cost be for converson??

My email is george@pageins.com
Direct number in office is (203) 453-5259
George Page
www.pageins.com
FLMA
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by FLMA »

Does anyone have information on QuikFuzion? They sound great, just what my startup would need and the price is great. I just can't find any reviews or articles about this company.....can anyone (not from QuikFuzion) tell me about it? Thanks
jtmgolf00
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by jtmgolf00 »

Probably a little too late to reply to this issue: First, there is no perfect system.

QuikFuzion - $89/user/month. No start-up fees 100% web-based. Includes training, download, esig, latest Acords at all times,document management etc. www.quikfuzion.com. No contract (month to month) free copy of your data at any time. It amazes me that in these discussions the cost to get your data from the large vendors is never mentioned. Most agents don't even know how long they are under contract. Add a user, they extend your contract - try to convert - get ready to pay to get pay your data. Remember it is your data (supposedly).

BTW - I used to do some consulting for QuikFuzion - no association with them now.