Staffing Agency

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

mclureins
Insurance Journal Addict

Staffing Agency

Post by mclureins »

Anyone know of a really competitive market for staffing companies? This company provides labor for warehouses. Looking for GL and E&O and maybe EPLI??

Any thoughts would be much appreciated!

-Ray
Jenwilson
Insurance Journal Fan

Re: Staffing Agency

Post by Jenwilson »

Yes, I work with a number of competitive markets on this business. Please email a submission to me at jwilson@regionalxs.com.
WorkComp&Sense
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by WorkComp&Sense »

I have used Worldwide Facilities and Modern Insurance with good success. Call Lou at Worldwide (631) 390-0900, ext 172 or Javier at Moern (305) 224-9102.

Good luck with it,

WorkComp&Sense
Insurance Recruiter
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by Insurance Recruiter »

Hi Alex Sometimes people fall through the cracks. Always follow up via telephone. Good recruiters will always take your call or call you back to tell you why it is not a fit or if it just was an oversight. Glenn Winograd Criterion Executive Search Glenn@cesfl.com
pdxagentgal
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by pdxagentgal »

Alex Chris wrote:I've been involved with a staffing agency for about 1 month but they have never called me for a job..however, when I was looking on their website I noticed that they have openings for the exact type of work I signed up for..why haven't they called me for those jobs? Is it because the employer isn't interested in me? should I call them? Thanks
Ummmm, Alex......mclureins was looking for suggestions on insurance markets for staffing agencies....