Commercial rater

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

JAM
Insurance Journal Addict

Commercial rater

Post by JAM »

We are looking for a good commercial insurance rater. Any suggestions, pros and cons? Thanks
Western commercial hub.
www.premieroc.com
cstraetz
Insurance Journal Fan

Re: Commercial rater

Post by cstraetz »

Please send me a private message with your contact information. I'd like to talk to you offline about this.

Thanks!

Carey
gregcw
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by gregcw »

You might check out this link on the I/J http://www.insurancejournal.com/news/na ... /13759.htm . It's talking about Rackley. I got their old DOS version as a prize at a PIA Convention many years ago that I still use for things like getting; class codes for GL & WC; CSP codes for property.

You might also check this link for Rackley http://www.amsrackley.com/carrier_clients.html
Gregcw
Russmann
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by Russmann »

Wow ... that's so funny viewing the www.amsrackley.com carrier client link. It's obvious from the appearance of the page that it is an orphaned sub-page that was never taken down! How long has it been since Palmer and Cay went out? Six years? NIce to see a non-Vertafore branded page though. :)
mica.cooper
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by mica.cooper »

I second that!

Back in the day, AMS Micro Magic 3.9b DOS Commercial was king and nothing has come to take its place.
cheryzune
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by cheryzune »

We never actually looked into any other than amsrackley.com. We should, but it's my decision.