Need A Good Finanace Company

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

loudmouth
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by loudmouth »

What is the best finance company? I am looking for one that offers reasonable interest rates for my clients and will accept credit cards as a form of payment without penalty. Double digit interest rates are out of the question.

Thanks
loudmouth
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by loudmouth »

I know many of you send finance agreements with your policy quotes. What are the interest rates and finance charges for these companies? I don't see why people are not willing to share this information it will only lead to lower rates for our clients if the insurance community is informed on where they can obtain the lowest rates possible. I see no reason why a client should pay 15-25% in interest. There must be some competition in the finance industry.
pita3333
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by pita3333 »

There are competitors in premium finance. The rates are high due to the type of loan involved. Short term, unsecured....
I tell my clients that it is like putting the premium on a credit card. If I were a business owner looking at premium financing and had a low interest card...I think I might actually go that route!
Michael Trouillon
Greater Los Angeles area

Consultant/Trainer agency automation system

Industry since 82

Past: Compliance Mgr master pol pgm, Ops Mgr, Marketing Mgr, Account Mgr
fcis1
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by fcis1 »

We use imperial AI Credit and PFS, it depends on the premium with the type of rate you get. Just financed a policy about 20k in premium yesterday and the rate was7.65, but the lower the premium, higher the rate
loudmouth
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by loudmouth »

Thanks. I do feel that using a credit card check would at most times provide a lower interest rate than going through a Premium finance co. I just wanted some new names to contact. AI Credit is one I haven't heard of. I will contact them regarding rates.