Mobile Apps for P&C Producers

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Fge78
Insurance Journal Fan

Mobile Apps for P&C Producers

Post by Fge78 »

Dear all.

I am starting a new mobile app venture providing insurance sales professionals with different P&C apps that they can fill using their mobile phone and than email to their office/underwriter to market. I think it will be a useful tool that will help to get rid of a "lead on a napkin" type of prospect. In addition to the mobile apps, I will have a website with something useful for insurance producer. My first idea was to build a library of applications, where everyone contributes and sends in his favorite app for different classes of business. I would upload it for everyone to use and also have a mechanism to rate the app on a scale from 1-10. This way we could sort out the most useful app for , let's say. Architects & Engineers E&O. I would really appreciate if you could think of something else that you would find useful for you and make you come back to the website for more. Thanks
roycheong1031
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Re: Mobile Apps for P&C Producers

Post by roycheong1031 »

Sounds great! Can this system also goes with the Auto & Home lead too? because I always got call when I was on the run, and so I think it might be useful if I can do business at that point. Thanks and again great idea you got!
Fge78
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by Fge78 »

Yes, We will start with 15-20 apps including home, auto, Contractors, workers, product liability, builders risk, E&O-D&O and will run updates every month as we get requests for more apps.
roycheong1031

Post by roycheong1031 »

Thanks! Also, is this a real-time quote then? because I want to make sure if it's correct I can present to the client at that point to avoid any further delay.
Fge78
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by Fge78 »

No, these are not leads. You get questionnaires on your mobile phone, which you complete while discussing insurance with your clients or prospects. Then you can email the completed app back to your office or to the underwriter of your choice
blennox

Post by blennox »

How are you coming along on your app development? Did you need any help with it?
policyspot
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by policyspot »

We have created a mobile insurance app platform, that agents can use to collect quotes and take payments all from a Agency Branded mobile app. We were thinking of doing some esignature integration too. Is this something that you think would help your cause? https://www.thepolicyspot.com/index.php/broker-agent
Fge78
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by Fge78 »

it's closed, especially the "share" option, but my app would gear more toward agents and producers.
policyspot wrote:We have created a mobile insurance app platform, that agents can use to collect quotes and take payments all from a Agency Branded mobile app. We were thinking of doing some esignature integration too. Is this something that you think would help your cause? https://www.thepolicyspot.com/index.php/broker-agent