Insurance Pro AMS - Any experience?

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Modern Maven
Insurance Journal Fan

Insurance Pro AMS - Any experience?

Post by Modern Maven »

Just like many before me, I'm in the process of evaluating all the AMS systems on the market to use in an P&C independent agency.

I've read most of the posts on this topic, but surprisingly I haven't seen much feedback on a system called Insurance Pro, which appears to be a more modern, more affordable AMS.

Can anyone provide feedback on this AMS or others I should be evaluating that aren't going to break the bank?

MM
ITCBeckySchroeder
Insurance Journal Fan

Re: Insurance Pro AMS - Any experience?

Post by ITCBeckySchroeder »

Hi, Modern Maven...

I work at ITC, which develops and supports InsurancePro, and wanted to let you know we do offer a free demo of the program if you want to give it a try. Also, feel free to let us know if you would like to speak with any agents currently using InsurancePro if people do not reply or you still have questions.

All best,
Becky Schroeder
bhratsharma
Insurance Journal Fan

Re: Insurance

Post by bhratsharma »

helllooo...
I am asking for help..I had read all the posts on this topic, but I hadn't seen any superb feedback on Insurance Pro, which appears to be a modern AMS.

Can anyone help to provide feedback on this AMS ..
ITCBeckySchroeder
Insurance Journal Fan

Re: Insurance

Post by ITCBeckySchroeder »

bhratsharma wrote:helllooo...
I am asking for help..I had read all the posts on this topic, but I hadn't seen any superb feedback on Insurance Pro, which appears to be a modern AMS.

Can anyone help to provide feedback on this AMS ..
Hi, bhratsharma...

You can read reviews of InsurancePro from our current customers here: http://www.getitc.com/products/management/reviews.aspx

We can also put you in touch with agents who are using InsurancePro if you'd like to ask them any specific questions. Just let us know.

All best,
Becky Schroeder
gmooreINS
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by gmooreINS »

Insurance Pro is a good system that has come a long way since I first implemented it into the agency. I run Insurance Pro in a non-standard auto only operation, but run another system for my standard agency called Evolution Agency Management. I like the comprehensive structure of systems like AMS, DORIS, and Applied Systems but dislike the cost. EVO is very affordable and you get most of the features of a system like AMS. I had Agency Advantage prior to Evo which I liked also, but it did not handle multiple locations very well.
justjack
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by justjack »

We've been using PARIS, a Noria (www.noria.no) insurance software, think they're one of the leading vendors in Scandinavia and I would totally recommend them. They allow you to tailor your screens without coding so basically you get a personalized, generic system without downloads costs. Thought I'd just give you guys an alternative.