Sales & Marketing References

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

judithlou
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by judithlou »

We are evaluating our current agency's marketing and sales efforts. Can anyone refer a third party company who specializes in agency tune-ups? Referrals only please, to those companies you or your organization has hired and exp'd profitable results. Thanks.
Dsilva
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by Dsilva »

I thought that I would reply since you sound like I did prior to finding the marketing firm that I work with now. I was looking to increase the production of the agency and see a return on my investment. I had worked with serveral marketing firms across the US and never really got the results that I was promised. Four years ago I found a marketing firm that worked with my agency to produce a quality marketing program that I have seen a 300% return on. The name of the company is Direct Contact Marketing in Laguna Hills, Ca. The Vice President of Sales Dion Gutierrez worked with me to design a marketing program that would provide my agency with 20 to 25 quality appointments with company's looking to make a change on the insurance needs. I highly recommend this company for all your marketing needs. They can provide everything from appointment setting to mailers. I look forward to many more years of success with Direct Contact Marketing. I hope this will help you in your sales & marketing efforts.

Sincerely,
Dsilva
ctan@dcmpower.com
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by ctan@dcmpower.com »

Mr. Silva,

Thank you for the kind words. Actually, we go by the name of <span style='color:green'>dcm,Inc </span>now.

We are at <a href='http://www.dcmpower.com' target='_blank'>www.dcmpower.com</a>Thanks again!