Imprezzio Marketing: SEO Firm

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

lonestar
Insurance Journal Addict

Imprezzio Marketing: SEO Firm

Post by lonestar »

Anyone have experience with an SEO firm called Imprezzio? Are they good at what they do for SEO?
Are their prices reasonable compared with what other SEO firms charge? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
d's insurance store
Insurance Journal Addict

Re: Imprezzio Marketing: SEO Firm

Post by d's insurance store »

My sincerest suggestion is that you spend a bit of money on one of the current SEO books and study up before signing any kind of contract with an outside vendor.

Then check out your 'local' search because for brick and mortar locations, that is now what drives search engines.

In my opinion, the only way to score a high search position outside of your immediate local area is to be a specialty vendor of niche insurance products and have dedicated web pages or sites generic to those specific topics, in other words, be a big fish in a small pond. If you've got such a niche and you know your stuff, then start tweeking that web page with information that presents you as the expert.

If, on the other hand, you're a general practice agency, looking to boost incoming quote activity for bread and butter personal lines or small commercial, then I would suggest saving your money for SEO help. I just don't see any way in this modern world that you're going to compete with agencies or direct writers who spend thousands of dollars and hours and have unlimited budgets for pay per click on SEO. I mean, just do a web search for 'cheap auto insurance' or 'homeowner's insurance' and watch the 9 million hits come up, with everybody promising 'low rates, great service, we shop for you, safe, strong & secure...and so on.

The stories I've come accross with web SEO and incoming quote request success all stem from very targeted marketing and insurance products...those who insure just one or two very specific areas so that when people search for 'purple building with yellow roof' insurance, there you are on the web because that just happens to be your target market.
sankykid
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by sankykid »

I agree with much of what d says. Here is a good thread about SEO from a few years back viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3675.

From what I've read and seen SEO is playing less and less of a role in the SERPs as Google and other companies are learning to control for it.
Pathwayinsurance
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by Pathwayinsurance »

sankykid wrote:I agree with much of what d says. Here is a good thread about SEO from a few years back viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3675.

From what I've read and seen SEO is playing less and less of a role in the SERPs as Google and other companies are learning to control for it.
Works great or us. Organic search is a large driver of business for my agency. We generate commercial lines and personal lines every week from Organic search.(Not pay per click)

Our closing ratio is around 51% for personal lines and higher for commercial lines... Prospects are shopping online More now than ever before.

PS: Here's the problem with search engine optimization, It might change every 30 days due to Google algorithm changes to defeat spammer tactics... The person who suggested that you purchase an SEO book to study SEO is a good Suggestion however you have to keep in mind that what you study today may change tomorrow!
Jack Thomas - Agency Principal
513-662-7000
www.pathwayinsurance.net