Best mgmt system for small agency

Post by JamesMcwhorter »

What is the best and most affordable mgmt system for a small independent
New agency?
SteveAnderson
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Re: Best mgmt system for small agency

Post by SteveAnderson »

There are several other conversation on this forum about agency management systems that you should read. My research shows there are about 35 different agency management system product offerings from about 25 different vendors. There is a system for any size agency that is affordable.

The best place for you to start the process of evaluating agency management system options is to sign up for my free email course “How to Select the Best Agency Management System.” There is no cost or obligation. The course details the 5 step process I recommend for managing the system selection process. You will receive one email per day over 5 days.

You can sign up here: http://steveanderson.com/choosing-the-b ... nt-system/.

You can also checkout www.AgencyUserReviews.com to see ratings and reviews from other agents using various systems.
ITCBeckySchroeder
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by ITCBeckySchroeder »

Hi, James...

We at ITC would love the opportunity to see if our products can help you. InsurancePro, our agency management system, is competitively priced and has many features that the more expensive products have. Give us a call at (800) 383-3482 if you'd like more information or see a demo of InsurancePro. You can also read more about InsurancePro and watch a demo on our website: http://www.GetITC.com.

I hope this helps and best of luck with your search!

Becky Schroeder
CRB
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Post by CRB »

Hi James, while I'm not sure where you are located, Consolidated Agency Partners (http://capnet-1.com/) offers small independent/new agencies with preferred carrier market access as well as the top-rated web-based agency management system.
beyert1
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by beyert1 »

James - if you are looking for a small easy to use system I may have a solution for you. I use ACT! and have built a template for it. I have given the template to many new agents and they really like it. Shoot me an email at tbeyer@thebeyeragency and I we can discuss.
heretohelp
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by heretohelp »

Hello James, My names is Doris Gonzalez and I represent QQ Solutions. We provide the best value in agency management systems. There are no set up fees or contracts which is helpful when starting up a new agency, but you don't compromise in quality. Once we have a chance to learn more about your agency we can recommend the right product that will help you save time and sell more insurance without breaking the bank. Feel free to contact me at dgonzalez@qqsolutions.com. I am confident we are the partner for you! best regards, Doris.
AgencyEquity
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by AgencyEquity »

There are well over 15 different vendors who offer well over 20 different insurance agency management systems in the marketplace. The two largest vendors have been around for some time. They are Applied Systems and AMS/Vertafore.

Should a new agency go with one of the larger vendors? First of all, I would say an agency should always plan to get a system it plans to keep indefinitely. Will circumstances change and require change in systems? Yes, but with advance planning, you can minimize this. If an agency is looking to add producers, it should keep that in mind when purchasing a system.

The larger, more expensive systems have huge capabilities and can add all the branch offices an agency may acquire, along with hundreds if not thousands of producers. These systems are flexible and are able meet the extensive needs of these larger agency organizations.

With the fast-changing and innovative world of technology, the list of capabilities is constantly growing, including integration with other websites, social media, applications and phone systems. You should always inquire about the latest features of a system and evaluate if such features will benefit your agency.

Besides the two major vendors, there are a number of medium-sized to smaller size vendors who have made headway in the marketplace due to the innovative features of their systems, including web-based systems, social media and client access. Some smaller vendors have been around for some time. Their systems are very affordable, but the capabilities and technology may fall short when compared to the newer systems. However, their technology may be more stable and offer lower-cost entry points and monthly fees.

Be aware of the number of carriers and policies that a system can download. Newer vendors often introduce the product before they are able to configure all the possible downloads, while an established vendor has been downloading for years and has been able to add nearly all available carrier download options. Without these downloads, your agency staff will have to manually input all the policy information. While you certainly may have to do this for certain policy types and carriers and on policies secured through a wholesaler, minimizing this function is important for a number of reasons. Inputting the data into your system instantly is very important, especially when serving an account. Also, using staffing for data can be costly, and input errors do happen. Before purchasing a system, make sure to see a current list of the carriers and policy types that the system is set up to download.

To view a list of Management systems, go to:
http://www.agencyequity.com/listings/in ... nt-systems
http://www.agencyequity.com
The Premier Website for Insurance Agency Principals, Executives, and Producers with Executive-Level Business Needs
jtmgolf00
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by jtmgolf00 »

James re: management systems. You should at least look at the new system from quikfuzion.com . Perfect for small agencies, completely cloud based, and priced right. Take a look, you will not be disappointed.
journalman
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by journalman »

Noticed the answers for this thread are from a few years ago but figured I'd throw this option into the mix: NextAgency (www.nextagency.com ) - which was created by the former CEO of Blue Shield of California, Senior VP of Blue Cross of California (now part of Anthem), and CEO of Safeguard Dental, as well as 2 NAHU presidents.

Full disclosure: i work for the company now. :D
pageltd
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by pageltd »

there isn't one.
George Page
www.pageins.com
AllegiantIS
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by AllegiantIS »

I am not sure why the person with QQ stated there are no contracts because there most certainty do have long contracts.
pageltd
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by pageltd »

AllegiantIS wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:31 pm I am not sure why the person with QQ stated there are no contracts because there most certainty do have long contracts.
Because the insurance industry, particularly on the technology side is rooted in the past. They have no interest in moving the industry, or our ability to transact business, in the right direction. They want to bind us into unreasonable contracts, and lock our data on our servers. no thanks!

George Page
George Page
www.pageins.com