Better Comparative Rater than FSC?

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

shiftins
Insurance Journal Fan

Better Comparative Rater than FSC?

Post by shiftins »

I am an indy broker in California who is currently using FSC Rater. I have quite a few issues with FSC my major one being that you cannot import/export quote data. I started out without any management software and now that my agency is expanding I'm stuck having my data trapped in FSC or manually exporting thousands of quotes. Because of this I am looking for a new rating and management software that will sync nicely together. Does anyone have any recommendations based on personal experience as to which comparative rater they like better than FSC and why?
heretohelp
Insurance Journal Fan

Re: Better Comparative Rater than FSC?

Post by heretohelp »

Hello Shiftins,

You may try QQ Solutions. QQ Evolution the agency management system has a two way integration with FSC. This integrations eliminates redundant manual entry.
In addition, QQ Evolution allows you to manage your prospects and customers and gives you visibility into the data that matters most to you. The system has reports, downloads, bulk email capabilities, Acord forms, commission reconciliation, and so much more! You can go to www.qqsolutions.com for more information, or call 1-800-940-6600 option 2. Thanks!