Insurance Journal Fan

Anybody using CloudAMS.com ? Agency Management System $39 mo

Post by Prab »

They charge $39 a month.

Unbeatable price.

But how is their service?
Are they any good?
Do you have experience with them?

We currently have NO management system because of the costs associated with it... but I've been looking for one and this one is the most affordable.

What do you guys think/use?
OldIndyAgent
Insurance Journal Addict

Re: Anybody using CloudAMS.com ? Agency Management System $3

Post by OldIndyAgent »

Its AMS...nuff said.
yoyowordup
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by yoyowordup »

Actually, it's not AMS. And what does "nuff said" even mean?
OldIndyAgent
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by OldIndyAgent »

If its not AMS, they picked a very poor name, and it causes confusion with AMS, possibly a trademark issue.
AMS (tm) is owned by Vertafore, http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield ... 1uzr5.9.13

Nuff said is just that, the AMS topic has been beat to death, and Hitler invoked.
yoyowordup
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by yoyowordup »

They may have used AMS in their name to make people think. AMS can easily mean Agency Management Systems so it would probably be hard for AMS to do anything about it.

If you think the topic is beat to death, why do you comment. You have a person looking for help and advice from the insurance community and this particular company has not be discussed previous. There are new innovations and new software popping up all the time and this is a great place to continue the discussion.

'Nuff said.

I received an email from cloudams that said "click here" to schedule a demo. The link/word was not clickable. That scares me from a company selling software. On their website ACORD is misspelled wherever referenced. That scares me from a company focusing on insurance.
OldIndyAgent
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by OldIndyAgent »

If its AMS...nuff said, its not AMS so I agree a discussion is relevant.

Interesting that obvious stuff like links and ACORD would be misspelled. The website is registered in Kirkland WA, less than 15 minutes from AMS in Bothell WA. The features promised seem to be more than a startup could ever hope to offer.
AgencyEquity
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by AgencyEquity »

The cost of an Agency Management system should only be one of the determining factors of making such purchase, it would be foolish to make it the only determining factor. The absolute least expense option is to not have a Management System, so under the theory of lowest cost, this would be the way to go. The most successful Insurance Agency Owners look at the capabilities, track record and stability of any given system before they purchase it as a system is useless if it does not serve your purpose. You also need to find the right fit for your Agency.
http://www.agencyequity.com
The Premier Website for Insurance Agency Principals, Executives, and Producers with Executive-Level Business Needs