InsAgentSF
Insurance Journal Addict

Re: Insurance?

Post by InsAgentSF »

My advice avoid this website
Porter
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by Porter »

If you want a good rate call 800-die-spam. They are the best. They will take good care of you. :twisted:
sanddog1
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by sanddog1 »

Allenhan, try http://www.Allenhanisuckatspam.com and then never ever,come back. :?
hipokets
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

GEICO..NO WAY!

Post by hipokets »

I had an accident where one of GEICO's insureds hit me. Their people have lied..denied my claim..etc. I have never been treated so rudely in my life. I wrote the Texas State Board of Insurance regarding things they did. GEICO wrote back LYING about things! And then TDI took GEICO's word and I got no assistance. It is now down to the principal and I am going to do whatever I need to do (staying within the law) to prove that they are wrong. Do youself a favor..go get your insurance from another company other than GEICO!
hipokets

GEICO online quotes

Post by hipokets »

and P.S. I don't know of anyone that charges you to give you a quote. So GEICO stating that quotes are free.. PUH-LEEEEZZEEEE! They aren't doing you some special favor.
jaybird

Hipockets

Post by jaybird »

Hipockets. Sorry you did not get your way with your claim. Read some of your rants on a different post. You may want to move on now. Seems like you are wasting a lot of time badmouthing GEICO.

Allenhan go away
independent guy
Insurance Journal Addict

Re: Hipockets

Post by independent guy »

jaybird wrote:Hipockets. Sorry you did not get your way with your claim. Read some of your rants on a different post. You may want to move on now. Seems like you are wasting a lot of time badmouthing GEICO.

Allenhan go away
You think badmouthing on forums is bad? I have an insured that drove his Harley to an insurer's home office and pissed on their sign which his friend took pictures (from behind). I didn't believe him until he showed me! This was on a busy street, I'm sure close to 100 people would have seen it.
sanddog1
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by sanddog1 »

The sign, was it a farmers ins sign? O' that was me and my 10,000 friends who have been screwed by FARMERS no nothing agents :lol:
independent guy
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by independent guy »

sanddog1 wrote:The sign, was it a farmers ins sign? O' that was me and my 10,000 friends who have been screwed by FARMERS no nothing agents :lol:
No (not farmers), believe it or not, the company didn't deserve it. This guy didn't understand that underinsured motorist coverage doesn't stack, despite it saying so in the contract. He and his attorney fought it for years, before eventually settling. But, he still felt he was right to piss on their sign.
Porter
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by Porter »

Sanddog,

Why do you hate Farmers so much? If it weren't for ex-Farmers Customers coming to my agency we would only be writing about 50% of what we do

:D
Brandy
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by Brandy »

Ah come on you guys, that little lizard is sooooo cute and he smiles with such a "lizard" smile. Why so mean to Geico? Besides, the CEO's are shedding their skins right now and need time to heal.