National Agents Alliance? Legit or Keep Away?

Your response to industry hot topics.

Moderators: Josh, independent guy

Reeder
Insurance Journal Enthusiast

Re: National Agents Alliance? Legit or Keep Away?

Post by Reeder »

I believe that Reeder posted the exact same message, absolutely verbatim, in another website regarding the NAA. Seems like a copy and paste indicative of some bad blood...Interestingly enough I have a buddy of mine who recently joined the NAA and made $4,000 his first weekend.

I really have better things to do than troll websites and copy/pasting negative thoughts.
Naa is still a scam.
irelandgroup
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by irelandgroup »

retired. Thanks!
Last edited by irelandgroup on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nciboy
Insurance Journal Fan

National Agents Alliance - **Inside Report**

Post by nciboy »

Do you really want to know the truth about

National Agents Alliance Secrets?
Wait until you hear this...

National Agents Alliance is simply the largest provider of mortgage protection leads in America. They're also the general agent that oversees your paperwork and submits it to the insurance agencies. The main difference between National Agents Alliance and working for any standard insurance company is you can build a team of agents with NAAPowerPlayers all over the country without having to spend time prospecting and training your team.

If you had to prospect and train people in addition to meet clients it would be impossible to build your business. With National Agents Alliance and NAAPowerPlayers all you have to do is focus on appointments and plugging your team into the most powerful insurance sales training system ever created.

Your succcess at National Agents Allliance and NAAPowerPlayers is all about the "spread." Suppose you earned an extra $50,000 working part time meeting just a couple clients over the weekend and you had 10 partners doing the same thing. Now lets say you're at a 10% spread so you'd earn $50,000 from their production without having to show up for work.

Now don't think for a minute this is some "pyramid scheme" because every company in America works off a spread where management profits from the people below them. The difference here is you start out at the highest management position on day one and hold the power to promoting yourself as fast as you choose.

Granted you don't build a team overnight but what are you building at your job? If you ever plan to be financially independent there's no better retirement plan than leveraging the time of others for your income. If you've been in this business long enough I'm sure you're smart enough to know that $1,000 per month from social security will barely cover your taxes in 20 years. The solution is building a team who's efforts provide you with residual income...

But who's going to join you? Before you can build a team you must become the leader that you yourself would follow. When you join NAAPowerPlayers you'll begin a real transformation process as you move through your fist month in Power Start™ training. Within a year you'll be a confident, charismatic business owner who is effortlessly attracting strong leaders into his/her business.

If you're really seeking answers to the "National Agents Alliance scam" there is no better way to discover the truth than to see for yourself. If you listen to people trying to "recruit" you - Yuck, I hate that word - their advice is clearly one sided...

If you listen to people who tried and failed their advice is even more one sided than the first group! If you wanted to run a marathon why would you ask the people who pooped out after 3 miles for advice? :lol: And even worse....

Oh gosh, the last group is sillier. These people don't have a freakin clue yet they talk like they're "experts" but have never actually tried themselves. That's like an auto mechanic giving his nephew med-student advice about being a doctor at a family party. :roll:

Be careful when you're reading "expert advice" in forums and social sites especially when they're faceless. You could be reading something a 12 year old in Afghanistan wrote in English class.

Always always always...see for yourself with everything in life! So...

If you want to know the truth about National Agents Alliance all the nitty gritty details are at National Agent’s Alliance Secrets.

Cheers, JB
To be successful in insurance, you need a lot more than a system. You need a mentor, direction, a cheerleader and a commitment of time. Don’t believe the National Agents Alliance Secrets
PowerPlayer
Insurance Journal Fan

National Agents Alliance is Not Magic - The Referral Process

Post by PowerPlayer »

Don't listen to what people are saying over at National Agents Alliance. Their "system" is not a magic pill that turns your into a life insurance sales success story. Nobody's life insurance sales system will turn you into a superstar success. It's all about dedication and commitment to daily personal growth.

You will experience success no matter what insurance group you're with when you master the art of getting life insurance referrals. I made a great post about the Life Insurance Referrals Process. at the Insurance-Forums. You can read about it at the linkabove.

Cheers,

James Blackburn
Click the Koolaid Man
And discover why so many people are drinking it at
National Agents Alliance!
PowerPlayer
Insurance Journal Fan

National Agents Alliance Scam? What Do You Think?

Post by PowerPlayer »

mdterpfan88 wrote:NAA is a scam. Father worked there for over a year. Very, very pushy and all they want is for you to purchase leads. Appointments are few and far between. They advertise all over the place. Totally an MLM. Stay away!
I just read about your comment about the national agents alliance scam.

If you think about those national agents alliance "scammers" just want to earn profit from YOUR efforts. Call it MLM, call it a corporation. Call it slavery.

It really doesn't matter what you can it.

The fact is that people create wealth by leveraging the time of others AND leveraging other people's money (ie, Donald Trump, Robert Kiyosaki.)

There are 3 leaders at national agents alliance and they got together because they had a dream not only to protect families nationwide but, yes you guessed it, to become financially free themselves. Selfish? Maybe, but everybody listens the WIIFM radio station "What's in it for me? Nobody can argue with that including yourself, can you?

So lets break down the real motive here of these national agents alliance "scammers". Let's pull it out of the hat and throw it right down on the table. Let's pick it apart and see what's really behind the iron curtain.

These 3 leaders at national agents alliance, Philip Hudgins, Barry Clark, and Andy Albright got together and said

"How can we create multiple streams of income and reduce our expenses to make more profit?"

That's the goal of every business, right?

Gosh, I hope Philip, Barry and Andy are not angry for me revealing their secrets but here we go...

Let's first look at income:

GROSS INCOME

Where exactly does their income come from?

1. Agents buy mortgage protection leads
2. Agents buy education
3. Agents buy a website
4. Agents buy an 800 number service.
5. Agents buy the Presidents Club Membership
6. Agents buy audios and books
7. Agents buy resume leads for building their team
8. Agents buy tickets to 3 live events per year (About $400 each)
9. Finally, they get the spread on production

That's about it. Now keep in mind, that all that income is not profit. Take a look.

GROSS EXPENSES

1. Researching county records in all 50 states
2. Creating education
3. Creating websites
4. Paying for advertising
5. Setting up live events
6. Organizing training calls
7. Paying office staff salaries

After you subtract the gross expenses from the gross income you get the net profit for Philip, Barry and Andy, Jon kite and others.

Check this out. You don't have to buy any of this to be successful. It's just available if you need it. You pay for what you need and leave what you don't.

"I think what you really get from National Agents Alliance is the ability to duplicate the same system you see above by becoming your own corporation and managing yourself like a company."

You learn how not to focus solely on your own personal efforts which are VERY LIMITED. You learn how focus on multiple income streams and how to spend more money to make money.

A business owner is constantly reinvesting a 1/3 of his income back into growing his business. An "employee" just goes round and round, barely scraping by with just enough to income to make his bills. If he makes any more money, he either buys something nice OR he stops working so hard to bring his income back down to his monthly expense need.

Becoming a partner with National Agents Alliance is whole new mentality.

You have to leave the employee mentality in the dust and focus or profits.... NOT WAGES.

If it wasn't for these 3 leaders that created the national agents alliance lead system, then the 200 agents that made over 100,000 in 2008 would still be at their manufacturing, textiles, teaching, and low paying office jobs like they they were before.

National Agents Alliance seems like a scam when you "discover" all the ways that they're profiting, but none of it was a secret to begin with. It's just your failure to understand the business model upfront that leads to disappointment and feeling deception later.

Can you become successful without
National Agents Alliance?

Here's what you would need to do:

1. Build a team of agents under you so you can earn residual income otherwise you'll always be a slave to earning a dollar.

2. Create your own training system to plug your agents into so you can keep producing in the field because you can't do both at the same time.

3. Provide your agents with a source of leads (in all 50 states). Give it to them for free if you want, but how are you going to get them for free?

4. Organize live events with 1,000 top producing agents to network and make themselves better.

If you can do all that, then you can be successful without national agents alliance. You could also look at other organizations that do the same thing.

The key to your financial freedom is building a team of agents so you can earn residual income. Period.

Wherever you can do that, go there, but if you want to avoid buying leads and learn how to master the life insurance referral process Just follow this link and you'll be taken directly to post at the insurance forums about creating unlimited referrals.

Oh and by the way, if you want to know the truth about national agents alliance scam , just follow the link.

Cheers,
James Blackburn
Click the Koolaid Man
And discover why so many people are drinking it at
National Agents Alliance!
Stashy
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by Stashy »

I have worked with NAA also, and I totally agree with Reeder. I have been to the conferences where all they "Preach" about is how much you can make and how easy it is. Just like the preachers on tv wanting your money, they sound just like them. Yes, Reeder, you have to recruit to make that kind of money. It is brainwashing and if you ever were at the conferences, you have to agree. It is scary and I have a family member that is suckered into it. Believes everything they say and still did not make the $100k that is so easy to make, she is so brainwashed that she would probably do something illegal if they told her. And she is trying to make that kind of money, you have good weeks and bad weeks.
At the conferences down south, there was only one agent, and I will not give her name, that actually talked about being there for the families and not for your pocket. Calling the clients is horrible. I did it many times. You are outright being rude and basically conning them into an appointment. You have a script that you MUST follow to get an appointment and you stick to that script. I stopped doing calls because I could not be so rude to people on the phone. They have a question, don't answer, get back to the script. If they want to know more about the insurance, stay on the script don't answer. It is so ignorant. Basically, you are a robot, but don't sound like one, on the phone. As for the 250 dials a week, that is bull. Unless you have all "A" leads, you will be making a lot more than that. I do believe that NAA is a pyramid scheme or multi-level marketing agency.
thomasplmmr
Insurance Journal Fan

Re: National Agents Alliance Review - Good, Bad and Ugly

Post by thomasplmmr »

PowerPlayer wrote:National Agents Alliance Review - Good, Bad and Ugly

Looking for the truth about National Agents Alliance? If you're considering the life insurance sales arena, you should know that 9 out of 10 people fail. Knowing that stat, National Agents Alliance sure did accept a challenge with the industry they chose to be a part of.

The problem with National Agents Alliance is they make the career opportunity sound so easy upfront like anybody can do it.

Anybody can't do the life insurance business because it requires a very special attitude. 90% of your meeting is spent getting to know the client and 10% is spent reviewing a 1 page benefits document. It's your RELATIONSHIPS that sell life insurance not the product.

The sales presentation is soo simple but most people who join National Agents Alliance are from a different industry all together so...

The thought of building a relationship with 90% of their time and selling for the other 10% is unfathomable. "Salesy type people" don't make it because the clients of today can smell the hard sell. It's the relationship builders - the plain ol nice guy or gal that make it. (They don't even have to know much about insurance - just be genuinely nice and look up the answers as questions come up.)

In an industry where 9 out of 10 fail, and there's a big expectation upfront of how easy it is and that anybody can do it, the unfortunate result is a few angry people complaining. (approx. 9 out of 10) I understand that.

The other problem is that people think "national agents alliance leads" is the complete business.

And that's like investing in a McDonalds restaurant and only buying the food but not the soda. The business would be incomplete and bound to fail...

You see, the leads at National Agents Alliance are supposed to be a way for you to jump start your life insurance career, but any good life insurance salesman knows that you must get referrals to stay in business. If you're not getting referrals in EVERY home, honestly you're in the wrong business. But there's a much bigger problem if you're not getting referrals. YOU have to ask YOURSELF - WHY WOULD SOMEONE NOT REFER THEIR FRIEND TO ME? That's YOUR problem, not the problem of National Agents Alliance. Make sense?

At NAA Power Players, we teach our agents how to get at least 10 referrals in every home.

When we do our business development program we get 5-10 times that many. You just have to know how to ask. We teach this in our I Power Start Training with NAA Power Players.

Sure National Agents Alliance might make a penny or two on leads, but don't you think there's an expense to all that? You try sending a million letters a week and see what it costs you. They make a lot more money when their agents sell insurance and and so do you.

But remember, it's the relationships that sell insurance! So that's why National Agents Alliance really focuses and recommends the personal development books and CDS. (which you can but on Amazon for $1.50) They are developing leaders who can attract people and build relationships. Is any of this making sense yet?

The last thing you need to consider when making your decision about National Agents Alliance is whether you want to drive around selling life insurance for the rest of your life or whether you want to be a coach and help others succeed.

You see, running out of people to talk to is the #1 reason most people fail in the life insurance business...

National Agents Alliance solves this problem by providing leads all over the country...

So you can work by yourself as an agent, or you could try to hire agents beneath you but YOU better have leads for them or they will fail... Or you can partner with a lead company like National Agents Alliance who only sells leads to their agents and not everyone in the country. Then you can use those leads in almost all 50 states to provide to agents on your team. It's a great system really.

How are you supposed to have time to run a lead company AND sell insurance in the field AND coach your agents. You can't do it all alone and that's why National Agents Alliance is a great partnership.

Anybody who complains and points fingers at the 55% starting is a SHORT TERM thinker. They're not seeing the big picture. The 55% is how YOU get paid when you advance to 65,75 and 85. Why should new people learn how to make six figure income for FREE? All you have to do to advance a level is $5,000 production two months in a row so you're not at 55% contract long enough to even complain...

(It's called "pay your dues to be part of a program that give you lead access all over the country so you can build a team.)

If you don't have leads, then you don't have any people either. SO you can sit at 80 or 90% at another company and be without the ability to build a team and earn passive income because you have no 1. Leads, 2. Education and 3. Recognition and 4.0rganized motivation.

Psssst, by the way. you don't have to spend your money on all the "stuff" at National Agents Alliance. That depends on what you need to be successful.

SO I hope this Review on NAA Insurance was useful in your partnership search and I look forward to speaking with you in the near term. Please feel free to visit our National Agents Alliance Website for more info.

~James :D
Wow still peddling this crap eh? NAA is the Amway of insurance. It is absolutely an MLM and they lie to their agents. Look them up at indeed.com to see their legacy. They have ruined people's lives. I knew some of those people. They were great people that "worked the system" right into divorces and bankruptcy court.
NewRecruit
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by NewRecruit »

KEEP AWAY!!! I have only been with them 2 months, but they told me to stop asking questions. There is no training!! If it seems like MLM it is. And honestly if it is MLM...just be honest with the new recruits and yourselves. There are alternatives. Email me if you want more information. I have researched them all. Didn't want to make the same mistake twice.

drgllc1@gmail.com
larryking22
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by larryking22 »

National Agents Alliance just launched http://www.nationalagentsalliance.com and http://www.naasupport.com. Not sure if they're trying to clean up their act or what but the site look better at least
Danlman
Insurance Journal Fan

Post by Danlman »

Wow! I was kind of on the fence before but after reading Dallasviper's response and from what I learned in collage about spotting rhetoric in an argument, it is clear Dallasviper offers nothing but rhetoric. Reeder provides details and explanations for his argument however Dallasviper only provides character attacks and platitudes with no real answers to Reeders claims.

When I went to my recruitment meeting I was told by the presenter and one of the "big money" makers there that you would typically spend $1600 a month on leads He also admitted that the leads were resold at least 4 times. Don't get me wrong, I understand that one has to invest in ones own business. I was an actual store owner once and realize that this is more of a franchise than a job. But I don't want to pay that kind of money for ice cold leads.

I guess what really turned me off was when the speaker explained how much he pressured people over the phone to make an appointment. I know that is why he was making the "big money." It is because he was insensitive to other people. Therefore he was able to squeeze the maximum amount of money out of his leads.

If what is said about the product being over priced is true then the last thing I want to do is make a living ripping unsuspecting people off. I then become a part of the problem and not the solution. Also, I have heard that the insurance industry is basically a relationship sale, which means to me at least, that it is not a logical sale but an emotional one. Emotional sales are always more expensive than logical ones. In a nut shell: lets be friends so I can ask you for money.

Honestly, I've been trying to get into the sales industry because all the manufacturing jobs (of which I'm from) are either leaving the country or cutting their wages back to compete. I was hoping to find a sales job where I could sell something without manipulating people or pressuring them to buy. It seems that is very naive however and I have to admit to myself that the true purpose of a salesman is not to inform a customer but rather to perform on one.
sacman
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by sacman »

Danlman-

A true professional WILL inform the customer and pass on business when he/she cannot help instead of force feeding a sale.
I have explained to many people over the years the coverages of their policies and informed them that at this time I cannot help them and that my recommendation is to stay with their current carrier. I sell mainly personal lines P & C, so after their driving record clears or whatever the issue is clears, they can then look around again. I have an appointment on Thursday with a gentleman that I did this for three years ago. He remembered my advice and sought me out again, and this time I can help him.

Unfortunately, in this industry an unscrupulous person can make a nice amount of income in a short period of time.
IF you can put your head on pillow at night. However, these people almost always wash out after a short period of time.
The only true way to ensure your longevity is to be honest, fair, and upfront with EVERY one of your prospects. Insurance is not only a relationship based occupation, it is a trust based occupation. If you do not respect your prospect enough to give them honest advice they will not be long term, loyal clients.

If the corporate culture is to sell regardless of need,or if their 'superstar' salesman is one that has questionable ethics that had no qualms about boasting abouting questionable sales tactics, RUN away.

My integrity and reputation has no price. I will not compromise either for ANY sale, regardless of the size or my potential commission.
pontiac

Post by pontiac »

So if NAA isn't a good insurance company to get involved in, what company is? I have never been much on punching a clock. I'd like to set my own schedule...maybe even work from home if possible. I saw the NAA business and liked the idea of the freedom of my time and not having to meet daily/weekly company goals. Any ideas?

Pontiac
pontiac

Post by pontiac »

Also, would it be too much to ask for the strong opinions on here to give a ballpark figure of their annual income? I'd rather listen to a more successful person than a less successful person. :) And are agents required to by $20 leads, or do they have the option to buy $5 leads?
pontiac

Post by pontiac »

Also, (I know...I can't stop asking questions...LOL) for the people who have worked with NAA for 8 months or a year or whatever...

If it wasn't a very good agency, and you feel like you've been taken advantage of, why did you work for them so long? I'm not trying to be rude, and I hope it doesn't come off that way...just curious.
sacman
Insurance Journal Addict

Post by sacman »

pontiac-

what's your story?

Are you considering getting into the insurance industry or are you already licensed and working for someone and looking for advice to open up your own shop?