Supports underwriters through account management activities. Provides customer service to the Company's clients.
- Directs account management activities.
- Serves as the first point of contact for customer inquiries during the account life cycle.
- Ensures accuracy and organization of files.
- Handles correspondence for additional account information.
- Assists producers via email and phone calls.
- Gathers information for new business and renewal set up.
- Trains co-workers on computer systems and department procedures.
- Duties may include any reasonable Company-related assignments as directed by Management.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 1-3 months related experience and/or training.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.Analytical and problem-solving skills. Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of department specific applications.
- Basic Word and Excel knowledge. Basic research skills. Flexible. Team oriented.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations quickly.