Underwriting Support Coordinator
What Drives You?
- Succeeding and making major contributions?
- The opportunity and support to maximize your potential?
- Working with an organization that makes you proud?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
We share your drive. DriveTime is more than a company. We're a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
- Ensure all required loan documents are received and filled out correctly
- Verbally verify information on the credit application (i.e. employment, residence, insurance, and references)
- Utilize a variety of software and internet for tracking progress and maintaining records and performing research
- Carefully review proof of income documents to ensure proper calculation of income
- Review accounts completed by peers for accuracy and quality
- Provide feedback to dealerships of issues with documentation or violation of policy
- Develop and maintain relationships with peers, management, dealership personnel, and strategists
- Demonstrate a drive for results both in production metrics and development goals
- Communicate effectively in person, by phone, and via email with all levels of personnel
- Exhibit sound logic and problem solving skills in determining adherence to guidelines
- Perform other related duties as assigned
The duties and responsibilities listed above are intended to provide general guidelines and parameters for the job and are not intended to be a comprehensive, detailed description of the job.
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits.
Money: Competitive pay between
Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans (After just 30 days)! Tuition Reimbursement, 401K match too!
Schedule: Expect a consistent schedule that allows everyone to work with customers during peak times. Enjoy a 5-day week with Sundays always off.
Future: We're a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn't a job. It's a career.
- Associates Degree Required. Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
- At least 6 months experience in a call center or customer service related field
- Phone etiquette skills
- Detail oriented with good quality assurance skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Navigate through multiple software windows
- Data entry experience, minimum 6 months and 40 wpm
- Able to meet deadlines
- Basic Internet research skills
- Able to simultaneously utilize both speaking and typing skills when verifying information.
- Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.