Provide statistical reports, exhibits, graphics, and calculations for insurance industry studies. Produce special products for Insurance Research publications. Conduct research to assist analyst to gather critical information for insurance research publications. Responsible for production of division publications, including final typing, proofreading, grammar, and graphics, to prepare form for camera printing.
- Develop and compile statistical reports, exhibits, graphics, and calculations for insurance industry reports.
- Produce special products, including assistance in production of Insurance Trends and Conning Commentary. Coordinate development and applications of insurance statistical databases and statistical reports derived from them.
- Develop new sources of information and enhance the application of information, including GAAP reports, analyst supplements. Assist in survey design and collate survey results.
- Provide research assistance to Conning industry analysts including identification of resource materials and online search, and provide regular information updates relating to current publication and events of interest in the insurance and financial communities.
- Responsible for production of division publications, including final typing and graphics, to prepare form for printing. Proofreader for style and grammar for division publications.
- Provide production support for division as needed.
- BA/BS required
- 2+ years' work experience
- Technical knowledge of insurance statutory statements
- Insurance knowledge such as familiarity with industry structure and terminology
- Extensive use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and desktop publishing programs
- Strong editorial skills in grammar and presentation
- Knowledge of Library skills (ie: keeping inventory, cataloging, and control)
- Knowledge of data analysis techniques and data management
- Must exhibit strong organization and the ability to handle multiple projects at once
We offer a broad array of benefits and salary package is commensurate with experience.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.