To nurture profitable program entity relationships such that Customers value our premium finance services and we achieve superior, sustainable financial returns. The individual performing this job will be responsible for achieving organic growth and profitability goals based on the book of business assigned to them by IPFS. Within this portfolio the Account Executive, in conjunction with the Branch Manager and assigned Sales Executive is expected to develop and implement strategies to maintain and grow existing Customer relations, while developing new ones. The Account Executive must possess strong Customer service skills, superior communication and negotiation skills and an understanding of company loan documentation and state premium finance requirements.
- Achieve key performance indicators in the areas of premium volume, loan units, program entity growth, profitability, late charge revenue, cancellation ratios, andcharge off activity based on the book of business assigned to them by IPFS.
- Complete a minimum of 2 Additional Business Calls (ABC) a day, with a target of 3 calls and optimum of 4 calls, documenting results of all calls in Salesforce and establishing follow up dates and plans.
- Service program entities by providing premium finance quotations, within company guidelines and assigned authorities, which may include a credit analysis and documentation completion in an accurate and timely manner
- Follow up on all quotes issued, within dollar amounts specified by the Branch Manager, until final determination of opportunity is resolved
- Contact program entities on renewal and lost deals from the previous year, within dollar amounts specified by the Branch Manager until final determination of opportunity is resolved
- Develop and maintain knowledge of tools used by our Customers, including the ability to effectively communicate the applicable features and benefits and provide training on its usage. This would include our website, eForms, email reports and available payment options
- Communicate effectively and frequently with Sales Executive(s) on all program entity relationships within assigned portfolio of program entities
- Communicate effectively with the BM or ABM as they require it. This communication will include review of completed job tasks, future planning and an overall review of the book of business. The overall review of the book of business should include any concerns or questionable acts by a program entity that could alert us to potential fraudulent activities.
- Provide Legendary Service to all Customer inquiries (external and internal) by responding promptly and thoroughly to all requests
- Submit all required documentation to agent for execution so that PFA will arrive complete for booking
- Assist Acceptance Associates/Collateral Administrators with policy verifications by obtaining policy contact information and assistance with discrepancy issues
- Follow up and obtain all insured signature required premium finance agreements, loss payee endorsements and other documentation when applicable within company guidelines.
- Conduct program entity visitations on assigned relationships, as branch scheduling permits, to strengthen and enhance relationships; either by accompanying the Sales Executive or visiting independently after coordination with the Sales Executive
- Participate in CE Credit Classes, as branch scheduling permits, especially when conducted for agencies within assigned book of business
- Attend local events and trade shows, as branch scheduling permits, to further establish connections within the marketplace
- Be knowledgeable of IPFS's Best Practices and review procedural changes to ensure compliance with the organizations policies and procedures
- Perform various other duties as requested by Management including assistance to other branch Associates, which may include loan processing and correspondence handling
- Must be detailed oriented
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must possess excellent Customer service skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must be team oriented
- Must have good organization skills
- Must be proactive, with a sense of urgency
- 2-4 Years of experience in premium financing or related field
- College Graduate