Staff Assistant to the President
The Staff Assistant to the President helps the CEO and the executive team with strategic planning and assigned projects. The person in this position performs competitive analysis of the insurance industry and collaborates with cross-functional teams to accomplish project objectives. The Staff Assistant to the President monitors the performance of the business and reports information to the CEO on a consistent basis. The person in this position assists the CEO with communications and ensures appropriate dissemination to a variety of audiences. This person also formulates agendas, conducts meetings, and prepares various presentations. The Staff Assistant to the President promotes the WCF culture as expressed in the mission, vision, and values of the company. This person consults the CEO on key issues surrounding the business and industry.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Bachelor's degree in business; master's degree preferred.
- Aptitude for strategic focus and critical thinking.
- Prior experience in insurance or related business field.
- Business acumen: working knowledge of financial statements and ability to perform key calculations.
- Advanced skills in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced prioritization skills, work well under pressure, and make timely, informed decisions.
- A learning mindset, seeking to gain experience that will prepare for roles of increasing responsibility in the company.
Minimum Pay for this position located in Sandy, Utah Headquarters is $65,280.
Internal candidates should have acceptable job performance and a good attendance record in their current position and must notify their current supervisor that they have applied for the position.
Opening: October 21, 2019 | Closing: Von 4, 2019