Contact Center Leader - Licensed Service
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.Key Responsibilities
Lead People Resources
- Manage/lead front-line employees (Allstate/vendor partners) and counsel employees on performance & attitude.
- Creates a positive and inclusive work environment that embraces diversity.
- Interview applicants and recommend hire.
- Establish/communicate job performance standards and work procedures.
- Conduct performance reviews, evaluates employee potential and recommends employee promotions, merit increases, or terminations.
- Identify training needs, coordinates with Education/Training Division, and ensures completion of effective training.
- Provide information to employees and management, participate in and lead meetings.
- Drafts/delivers reports, projects, and presentations.
- Leads projects of lower complexity, maintaining documentation on key metrics and opportunities, including communicating status and results to key stakeholders.
Develop and Coordinate Workflow
- Review, monitor, and evaluate individual production and quality.
- Report production/quality status and statistics.
- Organize information and determine action required.
- Develops and implements strategies and objectives for team production, results measurement and to meet customer needs.
- Serve as a technical resource to staff questions regarding procedures and customer inquiries.
- Drive engagement of employees through implementation of best practices and team leader education and development.
- Develop relationships within the community that expand the Allstate Brand resulting in increased Brand appreciation and that creates opportunities for enhanced recruiting.
- Report and market engagement activities and statistics.
- Work with neighboring departments and groups to create additional opportunities for all parties involved.
- Create and lead volunteer activities that allow team members to give back to the communities they live and work in.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 2 or more years of related experience
- Property & Casualty license; preferred
- Bilingual Candidates preferred
- Knowledge and experience in business, supervision, and management
- Knowledge of the functions, operation and mission of the specific department
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Management experience in a team-oriented workplace, preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic economic, budgeting, and accounting principles and practices
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Evidence of the ability to practice a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent organizational management skills
- Affiliation with Professional Associations tied to the community preferred
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.