The Travelers Companies, Inc.
Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities. That’s Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers – and opportunities for our employees. You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.
Job Description SummaryThe Workday Product Lead manages our Workday products including, but not limited to contract management and payment, scheduling demonstrations for new products, monitoring ongoing services (community), platinum support oversight, training oversight, issues management, overarching product updates, release calendar & release management, reporting, tenant management and customer support.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages all four (per year) releases including: project management, project planning/timeline, resource planning, facilitates each phase of the project (design, configure, test, deploy) and ensures appropriate change management and training accompanies the update.
- Leads ongoing contracts, ensures timely payments and assists in any new contracting that may occur.
- Works with members inside and outside of Human Resources on new product review, schedules demos, etc. May assist in the RFP process and the contract process if necessary.
- Keeps track of authorized users and monitors compliant usage. Trains authorized users on functionality and governance.
- Oversees Platinum level services to ensure full utilization of all aspects of service; Ensures alignment within the contract thresholds and allocated training credits. Partners with functional units, CFOs and training managers to procure additional resources as necessary.
- Continually monitors our overall issues being submitted to Workday, ensuring timely resolution or closing of tickets.
- Monitors overall product updates or new functionality and shares with broader teams.
- Manages our tenants, ensures all updates are communicated and that if additional tenants are necessary manages the procurement of those tenants. Maintains development items in tenants and ensures governance of tenants is being followed.
- Monitors overall customer support of our Workday relationship
- Runs and monitors adoption metrics of the utilization of Workday.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, technology, or related required.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional work experience with HR Technology required.
- Some experience with Workday required and/or experience with the project management of upgrading and rolling out new technology required.
Education, Work Experience, & Knowledge
- 7+ years of professional work experience with HR Technology preferred.
- Prior experience with Workday preferred.
- Familiarity with technology management and/or release management preferred.
- Vendor and contract management experience preferred.
Job Specific Technical Skills & Competencies
- Strong systemic thinking required.
- Former project leadership required.
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical and critical thinking skills, strong attention to detail, with a focus on producing quality, error-free work.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to develop and present to various levels required.
- Ability to navigate and influence high-level relationships effectively is required.
Equal Employment Opportunity StatementTravelers is an equal opportunity employer.