Digital Customer Experience Lead
The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. As a leader in a corporation with 83,000 employees and agency force members, you’ll have a hand in transforming not only Allstate but a dynamic industry. You’ll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.Job Description
The Customer Care team answers general inbound calls, chats and emails from customers and in most cases provide the customer with the needed information or guidance while adhering to performance metrics and Allstate Attendance Guidelines. The team primarily handles requests for customer support, cancellation quotes and general information on Allstate Dealer Services products.
Act as the liaison for the Customer Care for the customer experience as related to ADS’ Digital efforts. Will include training, writing scripts, workflow development, defining schedules and reporting on key metrics. The role manages escalated situations internally and externally. Responsible for coaching, mentoring, and training of team members. The roll oversees the evaluation of existing set of software tools and integration of enterprise level solutions.Key Responsibilities
- Act as primary SME regarding all functionality for ADS’ Digital efforts for the Customer Care team
- Provide coaching, mentoring, direction and training for all customer care agents supporting ADS’ Digital efforts through regular trainings and written scripts
- Define and manage team towards key performance metrics
- Create, submit, and verify regular reports to ensure accuracy prior to submitting to stakeholders
- Work closely with Customer Care team to ensure accurate staffing and scheduling is in place to support ADS’ Digital efforts.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with peers; both internal and external to the AOR.
- Responsible for innovation and process improvement initiatives that will improve productivity and the overall customer experience.
- Respond to any escalated inquiries, including but not limited to inquiries from consumer questions or issues and any agent inquiries. Act as 2nd level support for all inquiries, working closely with Digital team to resolve customer concerns.
- Work across Operations AOR’s and all company AOR’s including, but not limited to Digital, Product, Operations.
- Analyze, develop and test procedural or technology changes that impact or affect the Customer Care team.
- Regularly take incoming calls, emails, chats to remain sharp with skills and during heavy periods as needed
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management
- Intermediate to Expert Microsoft Office Suite knowledge
- Ability to communicate complicated scenarios to individuals and management team members via various forms of communication
- F&I product knowledge
- Ability to multi-task in a high pressure, high volume environment
- Ability to interpret incoming communications
- Ability to create reports and presentations for small to medium size groups
- College Experience Required
- 5+ years of management experience in a production or call center environment required
- Bachelor Degree Preferred
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.