Call Center Operations Specialist (Inside Sales Team)
Avail (affiliate of Allstate) is a new car sharing platform focused on improving mobility and reducing the cost of car ownership. We give car owners a way to earn extra income from their idle cars and connect drivers with a convenient, affordable way to drive a car when they want.Job Description
As Avail looks to expand nationally, our customers remain our main priority as we grow. To maintain the quality of their experience as well as our own employees’, this individual will be responsible for building and overseeing Avail’s outbound sales process with a focus on our Assist product line. This individual will work closely with Customer Support, Avail Assist, Avail Airports, and Lifecycle Marketing.
This role is perfect for a high energy, positive individual who will be focusing on operations, sales processes and measurements for the frontline team.
- Responsible for partnering with Assist and Growth teams to build out and systematize outbound sales opportunities based on information provided through multiple sales channels with a focus on phone.
- Develop long-term vision and strategy for outbound conversion and manage day-to-day operations for outbound sales management.
- Serves as point-person for lead conversion, process flow and optimization as well as day-to-day resource for funnel reporting.
- Accountable for increasing effectiveness of outbound phone strategy by isolating areas of improvement and making recommendations to business stakeholders.
- Construct, manage and track campaigns and establish and report out on KPIs for successful campaign performance.
- Proactively partners with D&A, growth, and marketing on CLV related process flows, conversion strategies, and roadmap.
- Stays current with system roadmap and strategic direction to understand functionality and behavior of software to drive business value.
- Monitors fields and triggers in Salesforce and makes minor adjustments to campaign and flows with support from Salesforce admin as needed.
- Actively troubleshoots problems and provides full support to end users.
- Engages and consults with functional teams reliant on Salesforce when launching platform enhancements and features.
- 3 - 5 years experience with call center operations for an inside sales team
- Salesforce experience with Sales Cloud components or other CRM exp
- Experience with sales metrics (conversions, lead opportunities)
- Prefer knowledge with outbound campaigns (email/phone outreach)
- Experience developing talk paths, metrics/KPI’s, sales strategy
- Strong Operations background – working with frontline team/call center agents
- Project management skills
- Bachelor’s in Business, Marketing, Sales, or equivalent work experience
- Advanced time management skills including ability to prioritize and organize multiple projects
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team environment
- Flexibility and capability to perform in ambiguous situations
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, cross regional, diverse, and dynamic work environment
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.