Workflow COE Catastrophe Controller B2
The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. As a leader in a corporation with 83,000 employees and agency force members, you’ll have a hand in transforming not only Allstate but a dynamic industry. You’ll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.Job Description
Allstate Insurance Companyhas an exceptional career opportunity for a
Workflow COE Catastrophe . The Workflow COE Catastrophe Controller role is responsible for assisting claims
professionals and Catastrophe claim offices countrywide through activities and analysis related
to the daily distribution of property and auto claim assignments, which support customer
satisfaction, cycle time, expense management, and other business objectives.
This position is not available to California residents!Key Responsibilities
• Daily use of NextGen, XactAnalysis, Claim Process Tool (CPT), Dashboards and other Claims
platforms to triage and assign Property and Auto Catastrophe claims, including workload
balancing across offices, units and individuals.
• Analyzes daily Catastrophe claim volume and assists Workflow Deployment and Dispatch teams
to execute countrywide staffing and assignment strategies.
• Creating, maintaining and updating Outside Adjuster profiles in Service Power and other
resource management tools, to ensure optimal production and proper distribution of claims.
• Utilizes Catastrophe Dispatch assignment tools such as bot-automation and databases to
manage large volumes of data, drive efficiency and support cost-management initiatives.
• Daily review and monitoring of Resource Management Tool (RMT) and Service Power/Gantt
to ensure field inspections are correctly assigned to the correct resources with
adequate time allotted.
• Daily review and monitoring of Catastrophe Office Dashboards to identify capacity
opportunities and ensure proper allocation of claims.
• Working directly with the Workflow Scheduling team and Local Claim Offices to facilitate
special inspection or assignment requests.
• Attends weekly/monthly meetings involving Workflow COE, the National Catastrophe Team,
and other internal partners to review workflow strategies and any other pertinent claim
metrics or goals specific to Workflow and Catastrophe response.
• Monitors Outlook mailbox and phone and responds to time sensitive requests from
customers, employees, managers.
• Work extended hours, including weekends, as needed to support Catastrophe Response.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience with Property claim workflow and distribution.
• Minimum of 1-2 years Catastrophe dispatch experience.
• Advanced knowledge and experience using Claims platforms specific to managing the
workflow and the distribution of Property & Auto claims, including but not limited
to: NextGen-Administration Tools, Xactanalysis, Claim Process Tool (CPT), Service
Power & Service Manager.
• Advanced knowledge and experience using Dispatch technology tools, including but
not limited to: Bot-automation, Resource Management Tool, Microsoft Access and
• Ability to interact effectively, both in person and remotely, with internal or
external customers and act with empathy.
• Applies general and occasionally broad knowledge of insurance policy, coverage,
• Applies general and occasionally broad knowledge of claim processes, policies,
procedures, claim systems, coverage, liability, damage estimating, and/or
settlement, and adherence to applicable legal compliance standards.
• Applies general and occasionally broad industry knowledge to discipline practices,
including best practices, to support the business unit.
• Applies general and occasionally broad knowledge of analytical procedures to
repare, reconcile, manipulate, and recognize patterns of data.
• Applies general and occasionally broad ability to leverage learned technical
skills in support of team objectives.
• Applies general and occasionally broad conflict management and problem resolution
skills in managing internal and external customer relationships.
• Applies general and occasionally broad problem-solving skills to continuously improve business outcomes.
We Offer:•Competitive salary
•Generous Paid Time Off
•Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
•Company-matched 401(k) and company-funded pension
•A culture of learning where you can expect to develop foundational skills for the future
•Opportunities for both personal and professional development
•Leadership teams that are communicative and engaged
•Impactful work by serving customers and the community in times of need
•Recognition and advancement opportunities
•Learn more about Allstate benefits @ https://allstategoodlife.com
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but
that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like
tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k).
Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work
and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.