Willis Towers Watson
Insurance Assistant - Client Services
Posted on Jan 19 Hartford, CT 362 views
You will be required to work Monday-Friday from 9:00 am-6:00 pm.
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day servicing of Surety clients. This will involve building relationships and working closely with client-decision makers, executing deliverables on our client’s behalf in accordance with our SLA’s and SOPs and completing various administrative tasks. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Issuance of Surety bonds as well as perform associated activities based on the specific instructions of the Client and / or Client Manager as communicated
• Ability to understand and interpret the information presented in a bond request
• Ability to quickly and accurately enter data from a bond request into the bond issuing system.
• Process renewals, cancellations/Closures, and riders
• Assist with resolution of client/carrier accounting issues
• Prepare and submit billing.
• Report bonds to carriers and associated filing activities.
• Prepare written correspondence, reports and analysis as needed for management
• Communicate effectively with clients, client managers and other team members
• Participate in internal and external meetings
• Maintain client confidentiality
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
• Strong customer service, presentation and organizational skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• 0-2+ years insurance industry experience related to servicing accounts is a plus.
• Experience working with Surety, including in an insurance brokerage environment a plus.
• Experience working with Epic and Sure Path a plus.
EOE, including disability/vets