Direct Repair Network Administrator
The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. As a leader in a corporation with 83,000 employees and agency force members, you’ll have a hand in transforming not only Allstate but a dynamic industry. You’ll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for a Good Hands Repair Network Administrator!
Under limited supervision, this job is responsible for monitoring the activities of area Good Hands Repair Network (GHRN) shops, providing status updates, responding to customer or shop questions, managing moderately complex and occasionally complex issues and collaborating with leadership to maximize production and favorably impact loss adjustment expenses. This individual can negotiate moderate-level pricing for parts & repairs, determine appropriate shop location to do work, and makes recommendations and/or decisions to ensure quality control is met. The individual delivers compassionate service that is fast, fair, and easy in all dealings and communications with both internal and external contacts, to ensure customer retention. The individual works independently, prioritizing the individual's own responsibilities, and managing the individual's own workload. The individual also consistently meets band level behaviors, production, quality, and/or customer service goals.
- Makes and maintains a connection with the customer by understanding and meeting their needs, and resolving their issues; serves the customer with empathy; and follows up to ensure that customer needs have been met
- Researches and responds to moderately complex and occasionally complex customer communications, concerns, conflicts or issues
- Reviews customer satisfaction results; works independently to create personal action plans
- Serves as primary liaison between the GRHN shops, customers, and adjusters, negotiating appropriate actions to resolve customer issues and/or repair needs; assists with shop questions and helps determine appropriate actions to resolve moderately complex and occassionally complex coverage and repair quality issues; processes claim payments
- Review, analyze and determine actions needed to resolve moderately complex and occasionally complex agent and vendor inquiries relating to claim
- May assist shops with researching or ordering parts
File Review/Quality Assurance
- Reviews system reports to identify trends or issues; provides information and observations to management; and recommends strategies to address challenges and quality control
- Other Projects and Responsibilities
- May participate in one or more moderately complex or occasionally complex special assignments
- May serve as a committee team lead for medium-sized projects or as a committee team member on medium to large projects
Job classification and hours:
- Work schedule: to be determined based on business needs.
- Weekend rotations with comp day
- Licensing required; multiple markets preferred. Required to obtain required licenses within 90 days of hire
Notice of Licensing Requirement
As a condition of employment, your office/area may require you to obtain an adjuster and/or an appraiser license. If required, the Hiring Manager will work with you along with the Centralized Licensing team to ensure that you are properly licensed.
Candidate must reside in one of the following states: AL, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MI, MS, OH, TN, WI, CT, DC, DE, MA, ME, MD, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VA, VT, WV
This position is not open to CA residents.
You’re a great Match for this Role if:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- You are high school diploma or GED graduate required!
- Bachelors degree in related field preferred or equivalent experience
- You have three or more years of estimating experience
- You have prior experience using an auto estimating program such as: CCC One, Audatex, or Mitchell
- You enjoy the ability to work independently starting your day from home, and traveling to various locations to restore peoples’ lives through outstanding customer service
- View problems and setbacks as opportunities for improvement and look forward to coming up with creative solutions
- You’re an empathic, upbeat and friendly self-starter
- You’re excited about solving problems and coming up with creative solutions
- You’re organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- You’re known for clear and professional communication – both written and verbal
- Being bilingual and/or having prior military experience is a plus
- Company Vehicle (vehicle dependent on mileage and area of coverage)
- Company provided laptop and smart phone
- A culture of learning where you can expect to develop foundational skills for the future
- Opportunities for both personal and professional development
- Leadership teams that are communicative and understanding
- Impactful work by serving customers and the community in times of need
- A culture in which you dress for your day
- Recognition and advancement opportunities
- Paid Time Off, 401(k) and pension
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
Learn more about Allstate benefits @ https://allstategoodlife.com
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.