Work At Home Vintage Experts
Commercial Lines Rater / Rating Technician - Insurance Company - REMOTE
Posted on Aug 23 Remote 6709 views
Work At Home Vintage Experts (WAHVE) is a work-at-home contract staffing firm. We are not a temp agency or a recruiting firm. We place skilled Commercial and Personal Lines insurance professionals who are approaching retirement age or have retired in long-term assignments, full-time or part-time, with one of our Property & Casualty insurance carrier clients located throughout the United States.
We offer an ideal opportunity for insurance professionals to change their work environment to the comfort of their own home.
Commercial Lines Rater / Rating Technician positions available for our insurance company clients.
Job responsibilities include:
- New business submission clearance, data entry of new business submission information and Broker of Record requests.
- Process new business and renewal related transactions in a timely manner. Transactions may include, but not limited to, quoting, rating or pricing revisions, policy issuance, endorsements, premium audits, cancellations and reinstatements for multiple commercial lines of business.
- Perform required support functions for Underwriting. Tasks may include ordering MVR's, inspections and reviews, financial reports, calculating building cost estimates and other similar tasks as requested.
- Work with underwriters and other areas to resolve any discrepancies.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of a quality product to be delivered to a company's customers.
These Commercial Lines Rater / Rating Technician positions will best fit a candidate who has recently retired or will be retiring and desires a work-at-home environment. Positions can be full-time or part-time.
Job Requirements - Please do not apply unless you meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a minimum of 25 years of work experience.
- Candidates must have the 15 most recent years of Commercial Lines Property & Casualty insurance carrier experience.
To be considered for this opportunity, please APPLY NOW!
Work At Home Vintage Experts (www.wahve.com) provides an innovative work solution to the insurance industry. WAHVE helps soon to retire and experienced professionals within the insurance industry stay productive longer. Our goal is to help them feel valued and achieve the work-life balance they've earned. WAHVE offers retirees and those phasing into retirement the ability to extend their careers working from home while providing employers with seasoned professionals to meet their talent staffing needs. Using our innovative work-at-home model, WAHVE contracts professionals to our insurance industry clients based on their job needs, full-time or part-time.
WAHVE's unique qualifying process and technology platform matches the right talent wherever they may live to the needs of our clients wherever their offices are located.