Willis Towers Watson
Data Compensation Internship, Summer 2021
Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance, now or in the future, will not be offered for this opportunity. Therefore, only candidates who do not require employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship now, or in the future, will be considered.
Create your future. We are a global HR solutions business transforming work- work experience, work place and the work itself- for millions of people. We help our clients- complex, global organizations- solve their toughest talent and rewards challenges through advice, data and software. We are consultants. We are technologists. We are researchers. We are data people. We are trusted advisors and partners to our clients.
Explore an opportunity. Whether operating individually or in tandem, this practice is a global center of excellence for compensation, benefits and employment practices information. We conduct surveys covering almost 100 countries on six continents. Our survey participants represent more than 27,000 organizations - local and multinational companies across all major industry sectors - that provide pay, benefit and other data on more than eight million incumbents worldwide. Our rigorous data processes and the depth of our databases enable us to deliver high-quality, robust data and consistent reporting practices.
We are currently seeking Summer Compensation Interns to join the Global Data Services practice located in our White Plains, NY office.
- Training will be provided.
- The assignment will start around June 1st, and last through August 2021.
- Hours will be 8:30AM to 5:30PM, Monday through Friday, (Overtime may be required).
primary responsibilitiesof this position will be to clean, enter, manipulate and analyze salary survey data from Fortune 1000 clients.
- Must be a strong self-starter and have the ability to work within a team environment
- Partnering with consultants and clients to design compensation philosophies and strategies that attract, reward and retain employees
- Conducting job leveling using Willis Towers Watson’s job evaluation methodologies in order to build the foundational construct for our clients’ HR and compensation programs
- Evaluating Board of Director compensation programs and levels
- Working towards Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Statistics, Mathematics or other quantitative degree preferred with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- The qualified candidate will have some corporate experience (internships, part-time positions or other education and related experience acceptable); HR experience a plus
- Proven analytical skills, good communication skills and detail orientation
- PC expertise utilizing a database
- Candidates will be expected to make a commitment to the full cycle of the assignment
Please note, this position does not offer local housing assistance.
EOE, including disability/vets