Willis Towers Watson
Employee Experience Advisor (Project Manager)
Our Employee Experience (EX) Advisors partner with our EX Architects to plan, organize, and direct the successful delivery of client engagements while ensuring these projects are on time, on budget, and within scope. We expect an EX Advisor to be someone who can help connect solutions across our EX portfolio – including employee insights (listening/surveys, assessments), strategy and change management, behavior change, communications and employee experience software (Embark).
Our people come from diverse backgrounds and bring a range of skills and capabilities – we’re insights masters, change catalysts, storytellers, culture shapers, org strategists, digital champions and more. Our EX Advisors know the power of bringing these capabilities and our offerings together to help architect high-impact solutions for our clients’ most complex challenges.
- Use data, research, and insights to support new business opportunities, contribute to the design of integrated solutions to solve each client’s unique need and help convert leads into profitable sales.
- Partner with EX Architects/Senior Consultants (Directors, Senior Directors) to develop consulting strategy
- Participate on – and help guide – the delivery team
- Provide overall project management throughout the delivery phase – sharing accountability for overall success
- Track and execute on contractual commitments for effective financial management and business success
- Use modern/digital solutions to support/cultivate the desired experiences
- Partner with analyst and associate-level team members to review work, provide guidance and insight
- Contribute to the learning and development of team members through “on the job” feedback
- Contribute to the development of intellectual capital, new tools and approaches
- 5-7 years business experience contributing to sales and implementing creative and pragmatic strategies to align employee priorities with business strategy
- Organizational Change / Transformation, Consulting and human capital experience preferred
- Proven ability to apply understanding of human behavior to influence, shape and deliver highly effective strategies
- Experience facilitating, coaching and mentoring teams specifically to drive consensus, brainstorm and/or to gather data for a project(s)
- Proven ability to recognize and diagnose issues, work in teams, and leverage the resources of other related practices to address client challenges
- Ability to draw conclusions from data in a logical, systematic way
- Understanding of agile principles and design thinking
- Availability to travel on an as-needed basis
- Executive presence with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within a complex matrix organization structure
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree
EOE, including disability/vets
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation and benefits information for this position is being included in accordance with requirements of the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Please note that the salary range listed relate specifically to roles located in Colorado and that salary ranges for similar positions located in other Willis Towers Watson locations may vary. In addition, salaries may vary for different individuals in the same role based on several factors, including but not limited to individual competencies, education/professional certifications, experience and performance in the role.
The salary compensation range being offered for this role is $90,000 to $150,000. This role is also eligible for an annual short-term incentive bonus (or OT if applicable).
Willis Towers Watson provides a competitive benefit package which includes the following (eligibility requirements apply):
Health and Welfare Benefits: Medical (including prescription coverage), Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Commuter Account, Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, Group Accident, Group Critical Illness, Life Insurance, AD&D, Group Legal, Identify Theft Protection, Wellbeing Program and Work/Life Resources (including Employee Assistance Program)
Leave Benefits: Paid holidays, annual Paid Time Off (includes paid state /local paid leave where required), Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Other leaves (e.g., Bereavement, FMLA, ADA, Jury Duty, Military Leave, and Parental and Adoption leave)
Retirement Benefits: Contributory pension plan and Savings Plan (401k). Certain senior level roles may also be eligible for non-qualified Deferred Compensation and Deferred Savings Plans.