Work At Home Vintage Experts
Commercial Lines Underwriting Assistant - Insurance Company - 25+ Yrs Exp - REMOTE
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who want to phase into retirement or have recently retired to have better work-life balance working from home. Well suited candidates must have a minimum of 25 years of work experience with the 15 most recent years working as a Commercial Lines Underwriting Assistant.
Work At Home Vintage Experts (WAHVE) is a work-at-home contract staffing firm. We are not a temp agency or a recruiting firm. We place skilled Commercial and Personal Lines insurance professionals who are approaching retirement age or have retired in long-term assignments, full-time or part-time, with one of our Property & Casualty insurance carrier clients located throughout the United States.
We offer an ideal opportunity for insurance professionals to change their work environment to the comfort of their own home.
Job responsibilities include:
- Focusing on Property & Casualty insurance products, complete tasks related to the underwriter decision process, which may include risk selection, underwriting analysis, and complete file documentation.
- Timely handling of submission management, quote, binder and policy delivery to the producers.
- Aid the carrier and agency relationships by providing problem resolution and prompt and effective communications.
These Commercial Lines Underwriting Assistant positions will best fit a candidate who has recently retired or will be retiring and desires a work-at-home environment. Positions can be full-time or part-time.
To be considered for this opportunity, please APPLY NOW!
Work At Home Vintage Experts (www.wahve.com) provides an innovative work solution to the insurance industry. WAHVE helps soon to retire and experienced professionals within the insurance industry stay productive longer. Our goal is to help them feel valued and achieve the work-life balance they’ve earned. WAHVE offers retirees and those phasing into retirement the ability to extend their careers working from home while providing employers with seasoned professionals to meet their talent staffing needs. Using our innovative work-at-home model, WAHVE contracts professionals to our insurance industry clients based on their job needs, full-time or part-time.
WAHVE’s unique qualifying process and technology platform matches the right talent wherever they may live to the needs of our clients wherever their offices are located.
Job Requirements - Please do not apply unless you meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a minimum of 25 years of work experience.
- Candidates must have the 15 most recent years of Commercial Lines Property & Casualty insurance carrier experience.