Work At Home Vintage Experts
Insurance Personal Lines Customer Service - Call Center - 25+ Yrs - REMOTE
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who want to phase into retirement or have recently retired to have better work-life balance working from home. Well suited candidates must have a minimum of 25 years of work experience with the 15 most recent years working as a Personal Lines Insurance Customer Service Representative, Account Manager, or Producer.
Work At Home Vintage Experts (WAHVE) is a work-at-home contract staffing firm. We are not a temp agency or a recruiting firm. We place skilled Commercial and Personal Lines insurance professionals who are approaching retirement age or have retired in long-term assignments, full-time or part-time, with one of our insurance clients located throughout the United States.
We offer an ideal opportunity for insurance professionals to change their work environment to the comfort of their own home.
Personal Lines Insurance Customer Service Representative, Account Manager, or Producer positions available to work in a customer-centric, fast paced, high-volume call center environment from home.
Job responsibilities include:
- Deliver customer-centric services to policyholders and agents.
- Respond to inquiries regarding coverage for Homeowners policies and endorsements, as well as identify coverage gaps.
- Provide advice and process coverage changes to existing policies only. Individuals will not write, sell, or bind new policies.
- Interact with internal business areas of an insurance company, customers, agents, third-party callers in accordance with company, state and federal regulatory policy and procedures.
- Provide one-call resolutions to customer issues or complaints to improve customer experience, prevent delays and positively impact customer satisfaction results.
This position will best fit a candidate who has recently retired or will be retiring and desires a work at home environment. Positions can be full-time or part-time.
Work At Home Vintage Experts (www.wahve.com) provides an innovative work solution to the insurance industry. WAHVE helps soon to retire and experienced professionals within the insurance industry stay productive longer. Our goal is to help them feel valued and achieve the work-life balance they’ve earned. WAHVE offers retirees and those phasing into retirement the ability to extend their careers working from home while providing employers with seasoned professionals to meet their talent staffing needs. Using our innovative work-at-home model, WAHVE contracts professionals to our insurance industry clients based on their job needs, full-time or part-time.
WAHVE’s unique qualifying process and technology platform matches the right talent wherever they may live to the needs of our clients wherever their offices are located.
Job Requirements - Please do not apply unless you meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must have an active P&C license and have met all continued education requirements.
- Candidates must have at least 15 most current years of Personal Lines Property & Casualty insurance experience.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 25 years of work experience.
To be considered for this opportunity, please APPLY NOW!