Willis Towers Watson
Regional Operations Analyst
The Regional Operations Analyst works closely with Branch Managers, Segment Leaders, Finance department and Operations Executives to provide operational oversight, analysis and support to branch offices within an assigned region and Segment. This position is responsible for building relationships and executing on operational initiatives.
EOE, including disability/vets
- Responsible for populating Budget and Forecasting tool; take ownership in accuracy of information therein; gather broker intelligence to ensure forecast credibility.
- Analyze forecast data and provide feedback to Finance team to facilitate population of growth calculator and other operational datasets/queries.
- Research and analyze Prospect and Client Opportunities (pipeline); confirm the strength or weaknesses therein; implement process changes and training to promote pipeline credibility.
- Develop reports and reporting metrics that will assist Segment Leaders, Branch Managers and Managers with Broker Accountability Assessments.
- Participate in all Segment and Branch Meetings.
- Provide oversight to CEM and other Group Policies / Procedures by taking point for GIA audits / Group Compliance Monitoring and Local Regulations. Implement process improvements and provide training, process embedment, SAFR response and remediation.
- Promote local adoption of agreed Willis Re ‘best practices’ and provide input to the establishment of any best practice, insofar as requested to do so.
- Provide CEM documentation guidance to Operational Specialists and provide review and authorizations within Eclipse during the placement process.
- Identify Legal Document requirements for annual renewals, new business or business transfers related to business placement. Coordinate Legal Document development and execution with broker teams, Legal, Client Services, Compliance and Executive Team.
- Gatekeeper to various in-house technical platforms; review and analyze business needs of associate requests.
- Represent Branch offices served and advocate on their behalf as a sitting member of various management and operation groups.
- Travel to Branch Offices to participate in branch meetings as needed and participate in annual segment conferences.
- Point of contact for information flow between local offices and; Central Operations Team, HR, Finance, Compliance, WRA, IT and WTW Group functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Technically competent using Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Power BI is a plus.
- Finance background and familiarity with more advanced Excel functions would be viewed as an asset.
- Analyzing and presenting data.
- Ability to make recommendations.
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation are essential.
- Must be well organized and able to effectively prioritize workload against competing demands.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Team-player with the ability to fit seamlessly into the wider practice
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently, but also cooperatively in a team environment
EOE, including disability/vets