Catastrophe Inside Virtual Property Adjuster- Nashville, TN
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate Insurance is changing the way the insurance industry looks and we want you to be part of our growing team! Our focus on creating extraordinary customer experiences, establishing connections through technology, and using continuous improvement is transforming how we settle insurance claims.
Unexpected events are often unnerving. So, it takes someone special to put the pieces back together for our customers. This is the opportunity you’ve been looking for to truly impact someone’s life! Start your claims professional career today as a
Virtual Property Adjuster in Nashville, TN and be part of our dynamic team!
A Day in the Life:
• Use high resolution photographs provided by virtual imagery and advanced video technology to collaborate with onsite vendors to identify damages and write a damage estimate from a virtual setting
• Conduct a detailed review of the property and write an estimate to capture the extent of the damages
• Review the policy and decide how coverage applies and provide the customer with a detailed explanation of both the estimate and the policy
• Communicate empathetically with customers and help them through their claim process in a fast, fair and easy manner
• Negotiate claim settlements with customers in accordance with business unit standard methodologies
• Flexibility to work in a variety of environments - independently, within a team, face-to-face, and virtually
As a condition of employment, you are required to obtain an adjuster’s license in all states within the first 60 days of employment. This role involves taking care of customers in their times of need. As a result, you will regularly work weekends, holidays and 12-hour days.
Work schedule: Tuesday-Saturday
This is not a home-based position, you will be required to work some of the work week at the listed office handling virtual property claims.If offered the role, you will go through virtual training.
You will receive ongoing support, mentoring and coaching as you develop your career.
Starting Salary: 47,500 - 97,400 based on experience
You’re a great match for this role if you have:
- Minimum of 1 year of property estimating plus 2 years of customer service experience AND HS Diploma/GED or higher education
As well as:
- Value providing an effortless customer service experience
- Are organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Are known for clear and professional communication – both written and verbal
- Prior experience using estimating software like Xactimate is a plus
- Being bilingual is a plus
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.