Willis Towers Watson
Summary - Marketing Coordinator - Omni Direct
Omni Direct is a leading U.S. Hispanic, full-service, direct response media & marketing company of TRANZACT & Willis Towers Watson.
This role is responsible for the coordination of assigned marketing campaigns, including coordination of: creative production; media and reporting; web; call center; social media management and ongoing campaign optimization. This role will also assist in business development, digital marketing and additional strategic initiatives. Must be bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Coordinate project planning required for campaign set up; meticulously prepare and manage project plans, timelines, deliverables and goals.
- Assist in managing social media accounts for various product campaigns.
- Assist in business development activities to generate new business for Omni Direct. May include attending conferences and developing presentations.
- Review and assist in creative concept development and refinement
- Conduct research and compile industry information when appropriate and needed.
Qualifications - External
- Critical skill sets include:
- Account / Project management skills.
- Organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Verbal and written bi-lingual fluency in Spanish and English.
- Undergraduate degree required. Business and Marketing disciplines preferred.
- Experience in Social Media advertising and management preferred.
- Proficiency in full suite of Microsoft Office software applications particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Knowledge of graphic design and creative application software a plus.
Must feel comfortable working in a small company, high integrity, highly accountable work environment.
**Miami office based. **
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability