Willis Towers Watson
Digital Scrum Analyst
Posted on Apr 19 Raleigh, NC 247 views
At TRANZACT we create cutting-edge marketing solutions to help insurance brands compete online. We are seeking an enthusiastic, experienced digital web analyst to make an impact on our growing Digital team. You will work with creative, media, and development teams to build websites, online applications, and marketing assets.
- Work directly for/with Product Owner (s), business and marketing stakeholders to distill requirements into user stories for development.
- Work with developers to remove roadblocks, answer questions and set priorities in daily Scrum huddles, retros, planning and backlog meetings.
- Act as knowledge leader for technical function and features of websites, media and marketing programs.
- Analyze and improve website user experience, based on web traffic, competitor and technology platform data and provides reporting to Product Owners, stakeholders, and VP level marketing and tech leaders.
- 3-6 years of experience in requirements, analysis, marketing technology (media), and/or dynamic consumer-facing web properties
- BS degree in business, computer science, information technology, or applicable field. (Engineering field preferred, but not required)
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum software development methodologies highly preferred
- Experience managing multiple projects, with competing resources and priorities, through varying phases of design, development and testing
- Digital marketing expertise, in areas such as pay-per-click, social media, search engine optimization, email automation, and conversion rate optimization
- Outstanding organization, communication, and leadership skills
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and ownership of projects
- Creative problem solver
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Background in technical requirements (across industry), project and product management, e-commerce or online advertising
- Knowledge of web analytics systems (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize), content management systems, web design systems (Invision, Sketch) and email systems (Mailchimp, Mandrill)
- Experience in insurance or financial industries
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet