Willis Towers Watson
Posted on Apr 22 Minneapolis, MN 228 views
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
• Provide continuous, exceptional client service.
• Oversee the client billing process, including timely and accurate delivery of invoices and processing of client service fees.
• Coordinate billing allocations based on client/carrier instruction.
• Compile, organize and manage client loss data.
• Data entry in support of quantitative and diagnostic modelling and predictive analytics, utilizing proprietary platforms.
• Utilize technology for analyzing data, identifying trends, modelling and forecasting.
• Developing financial models and client reports.
• Provide guidance to other team members regarding analytics data details and best practices.
• Accountable for monthly accounts receivables review / collection.
• Resolve client, carrier and/or vendor accounting issues, including collections discrepancies, fee arrangements and billing contracts.
• Manage the Certificate renewal process with clients to determine / define requirements.
• Provide necessary instruction and system documentation for renewal to be completed and coordinate with Certificate Center to insure timely and accurate issuance.
• Oversee the coordination and issuance of renewal and mid-term auto ID cards
• Manage the timely processing and delivery of binding document to the Client.
• Ensure policy checking is completed, carrier revisions are made as needed and delivered to client on a timely basis.
• Ensure timely and accurate completion of endorsement and audit requests
• Review and ongoing management of expiration list
• Oversee Loss Run, Loss Summary and Experience Modification processes.
• Manage the quoting, binding and renewal processes for Owners and Contractors Professional (OCP) / Railroad Protective Policies (RRP) and Builder’s Risk (BR) policies.
• Ensure compliance with Willis Towers Watson Excellence Model (WTWEM).
• 2+ years of commercial Property & Casualty insurance experience in a client-facing role preferred.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including use of advanced functions and working with pivot tables, formulas and macros
• Insurance knowledge/experience (Large and Complex) preferred.
• Knowledge of insurance renewal end-to-end process.
• Ability to review and understand coverage questions and insurance specification of contracts.
• Ability to effectively engage with carriers and clients to maintain renewal terms and existing business.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Problem solving abilities, including critical thinking and adaptability.
• Project management skills, including attention to detail, organizational skills, prioritization and time management.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills and fluency with other relevant online tools
• Must successfully complete appropriate licensing exam(s) and/or maintain required licensing by completing various Continuing Education activities as needed; If already licensed, must be able to show valid confirmation of current licensing status.
• Insurance industry designations preferred but not required (CRIS, CPCU, ARM, CIC, CRM).
What we can offer you
• Professional and technical growth opportunities
• Competitive salary and benefits package including generous parental leave
• Diverse and inclusive work environment that encourages new ideas and personal growth
• Short feedback loop: Immediately visible impact from your contributions
• A strong team empowered to make decisions and changes
EOE, including disability/vets