Willis Towers Watson
Health and Benefits Client Manager
Posted on Apr 26 San Francisco, CA 120 views
Note that visa employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- Maintain and cultivate client relationships at all levels, seeking to understand their human capital needs and articulating Willis Towers Watson’s employee value proposition, products, services and resources.
- Contribute to employee benefit strategy: Analyze employee benefit programs and make recommendations to improve effectiveness of clients’ employee benefits programs/design, policies and practices
- Assist in driving the renewal/marketing process including gathering vendor/client information, preparing and analyzing benchmark data, communicating trend to clients, developing RFP and client proposal and recommendations; etc.
- Facilitate new client onboarding including accounting/tracking systems set-up, collection of relevant data, etc.
- Opportunities to contribute to the sales process for prospective clients including value proposition creation, RFP/proposal development, etc.
- Proactively advise clients and provide consistent client service to clients, resolving day to day service issue (eligibility, carrier coverage and claims issues, compliance; health care reform, HIPAA, etc.)
- Prepare for and facilitate client meetings (prepare agendas and materials, coordinate resources, etc.)
- Manage completion of reports and administrative actions for clients including Form 5500 filings, policy checking and delivery, monthly reporting of client and carrier information, summary plan descriptions, certificates, etc.
- Understand, articulate and implement key Willis Towers Watson value-added resources (legal resources/file 5500’s; employee benefit brochures and communications; etc.)
- Contribute to the client open enrollment process including preparing materials and presentations, organizing and conducting employee meetings, proofing contracts, updating internal systems, etc.
- Maintain and cultivate strong carrier relationships to enhance Willis Towers Watson’s position in the marketplace, including understanding and articulating current product offerings, trends and coverage options.
- Associates or Bachelor’s level degree preferred; Insurance degree a plus. HS Diploma required.
- State Life and Health license required
- 2-3+ years of health and welfare account management experience including some underwriting or analytical experience desired
- Technical knowledge of health and welfare employee benefit plan design, insurance products, current trends and regulatory environment desired
- Ability to proactively understand client’s human capital needs and present/facilitate solutions
- Proven experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and producing quality deliverables on time and within budget. Ability to work with several team players
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills
- Team player who takes initiative, is resourceful and is self-motivated to continuous learning and development.
- Computer skills which include proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, as well as navigation within the Internet
EOE, including disability/vets