Willis Towers Watson
Senior Associate in the Executive Compensation
Posted on Apr 26 Seattle, WA 206 views
You will partner with internal colleagues – including analysts, other consultants and technical experts – and clients to design and implement Executive Compensation and incentive program strategies to attract, reward and retain executive talent. In so doing, you will work directly with managers and executive leadership of large firms to evaluate and develop compensation and reward strategies that facilitate achievement of business and human capital strategies.
Working with other colleagues, you will also participate in and contribute to activities that support continued revenue growth of the Rewards line of business and Willis Towers Watson overall. As a Senior Associate, such participation may include supporting local, regional and/or national marketing events, performing industry/topical research and developing intellectual capital, participating in our firm’s industry and/or topical teams, etc.
Note:Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
- Deliver superior, consistent project management for multiple, marquee clients:
- Draft statements of work, project plans and budgets involving multiple workflow streams and client teams:
- Serve as the day-to-day project lead, ensuring progress of the team against established objectives, budget, timeline, deliverables and quality standards
- Serve as a contact to clients on delivery of services
- Manage client expectations and raise appropriate issues to Senior Consultants
- Develop diverse compensation structures, competitive base pay and incentive approaches that provide seamless delivery of global solutions for our clients
- Collaborate and contribute to the development, design and implementation of compensation programs that include total rewards strategy, competitive benchmarking, annual and long-term incentive plan design, employment contract review, change-in-control agreements, overall competitive pay analysis and pay-for-performance alignment
- Contribute to the development of new tools and approaches.
- Continue to develop technical knowledge and skills in the area of Executive Compensation
- A minimum of 5 years of compensation experience (preferably including some executive compensation experience) and a genuine interest in this field
- Experience designing annual, equity, stock and other long- and short-term incentive programs
- Creative, analytical and results-driven orientation, demonstrated through the ability to draw conclusions, themes, and trends from data analysis and communicate results effectively
- Proven experience successfully managing multiple, multi-faceted projects and producing quality deliverables on time and within budget
- An executive presence with polished and well-developed communication skills
- Experience making presentations to management.
- Proven ability to “sell” ideas and concepts to colleagues and upper management
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work within ambiguity.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
EOE, including disability/vets