Leadership Diversity Sourcing Lead (Remote - Home Based Worker)
Posted on Apr 29 Northbrook, IL 368 views
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
The Sourcing Lead Consultant manages roles that are very difficult to fill at the bonus level with a strong focus on diversity. A significant amount of time is required in the development and execution of sourcing and recruiting strategies. This high-visibility role develops, directs, plans, and evaluates the external recruitment activities to satisfy the organization's bonus level diversity initiatives. They direct all steps of the sourcing function including the talent strategy, candidate outreach approach, marketing, and client relationship. They possess in-depth knowledge and experience in client business area and industry trends.
- Development and implementation of line-of-business sourcing strategies; provide creative solutions to satisfy the candidate pipeline requirements
- Serves as the liaison to one or more external sourcing vendors managing expectations and coordinating efforts within the recruiting process
- Partners with other segments of talent acquisition during intake sessions, quarterly updates to the client, and implementing new tools and processes paramount to the success of the organization
- Ability to anticipate business needs and adjust sourcing strategies on a regular basis; subject matter expert on industry-recognized sourcing best practices and competitor intelligence
- Lead consulting services to client as it relates to the labor market; serve as a primary source of staffing and recruitment strategy advice, consultation, and education
- Builds succession of candidates for future full-time hires for difficult job searches
- Influence and advise the talent acquisition function on new and alternative methods of achieving operational excellence; serve as a subject-matter expert on large-scale projects aimed at improving the deliverables of the organization
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5 or more years of related experience, prior retained search firm or agency experience preferable
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Certifications in recruitment, human resources, or recruitment marketing
- Experience and proven success sourcing for complex and difficult to fill leadership roles
- Experience and proven success sourcing for diverse talent
- Advanced knowledge of technology (Boolean search logic, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Advanced client relationship skills with the ability to communicate proactively and consistently with clients and business area leaders at all levels across the enterprise
- Navigates relationships with numerous clients to drive consensus and decision making through the utilization of strong analytical, organizational, consultative and communication skills
- Considered a SME in client and functional area and considered a resource for less experienced team members; team member on project teams as an SME
- Expected to influence organizational-level conversations around talent attraction and the labor market
- The ability to coach & mentor team members on TA capabilities, tools, and resources available
- Utilizes data to inform opportunity areas for the client/organization and seek out alternative methods of actions
Compensation range for this position is $85,000 - $100,000 per year, based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.