Represented Casualty Adjuster Home-Based Worker
Posted on Apr 29 Northbrook, IL 522 views
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding or challenging? Allstate Insurance has an exciting career opportunity that will utilize your customer service and technical skills to deliver on our promise to provide fast, fair, and efficient claim service. If you have the passion to help others and build the success of a great company, join the Allstate team.
Allstate has an exceptional career opportunity for a Represented Casualty Adjuster, Home-based Worker!
What you will do:
- Investigate and settle injury claims where parties involved are represented by an attorney.
As a condition of employment, your office/area may require you to obtain an adjuster and/or an appraiser license. If required, the Hiring Manager will work with you along with the Centralized Licensing team to ensure that you are properly licensed.
If offered the role, you will go through virtual training. You will receive ongoing support, mentoring and coaching as you develop your career
This position supports the Central portion of the US and candidates must be willing and able to work within the hours of 8am-5pm Central time. (Note: Schedules are subject to change based on business need and are not guaranteed.)
This position is not available to California residents.
- Investigate claims, take recorded statements, obtain photos and/or conduct scene investigations, review medical reports, document claim files and prepare investigation summaries.
- Determine liability, determine damages, determine claim values and negotiate a claim settlement in accordance with business unit best practices.
- Deliver compassionate service that is fast, fair and easy.
- Research and respond to customer communications.
- You will provide guidance and direction to less experienced employees and provide mentoring and coaching to the team.
- Liability determination and investigation, prior casualty claim handling and experience working with attorneys strongly preferred.
- Experience in delivering outstanding customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Well organized self-starter who can work independently.
- Persistence and the ability to solve problems.
- Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Prior military are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Competitive salary, based on prior experience
- Generous Paid Time Off, 401(k) and pension
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Wellness incentives
- Tuition reimbursement (starts day 1)
- Volunteer opportunities
- A culture of learning where you can expect to develop foundational skills for the future
- Flexibility to work independently, within a team, face to face and virtually
- You can view all Allstate benefits @ https://allstategoodlife.com
A $1000 sign on bonus is applicable for this posting for all candidates who have a resident Property and Casualty License or a Designated Home State License in Florida or Texas.
Starting salary for this role is $57,500.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
The Licensed Sales Professional opportunity is not an employment opportunity directly with Allstate Insurance Company, but employment as a staff with Allstate Exclusive Agents who are independent contractors. ©2016 Allstate Insurance Co.