SVP Strategic Partnerships
Posted on Apr 30 Northbrook, IL 337 views
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
The SVP, Strategic Partnerships is a role that provides leadership to key areas such as Insurance Carrier relationships, Business Development, Platform Agents, Partner Performance and Product Line Management. You will work closely with the operating committee to set the priorities for the team and organizational execution
- Work closely with operating team to build a holistic strategy to power Answer’s profitable growth.
- Provide strategic direction to the strategic Partnership group.
- Partner with the Strategic Partnership team, the Answer Sales Center, and external affiliates to deliver and maintain a robust source of leads to Answer agents that can be dialed up or down as needed.
- Champion the adoption of insurance carriers that lead to the highest LTV for Answer Financial.
- Staff, train and develop a high performing organization, establish an environment where they can operate at their best and for the team members to grow and advance in their career journeys.
- Partner with the Organizational Development to ensure all materials in Job Aids are relevant and accurate for every partner.
- Provide guidance to Strategic Partnerships navigating AFI legal documents including NDA, carrier agreements and lead agreements.
- Ensure team members are maintaining accurate records of interactions with Partners and providing feedback on plan management.
- Navigate skillfully in matrix environments and create buy-ins from stakeholders.
- 7 - 10 years of proven progressive leadership experience is required
- 5 - 7 years of Insurance Carrier experience is desired
- 3 - 5 years of advanced level of Microsoft Excel or Tableau expertise is required
- 3 - 5 years of experience in advanced data-driven analysis is required
- 5 - 10 years of experience in the Financial Services industry is desired
- 5 - 7 years of Sales Leadership is desired
- Highly effective in a remote work/lead environment
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Master’s degree is a plus
Answer Financial is one of the largest auto and home insurance agencies in the U.S. We have almost 20 years of experience in insurance and the backing of our parent company, Allstate Insurance. Answer has thrived by partnering with respected, successful companies.
Whether under their brands, our brand, or through a co-branded experience – we offer the premier auto and home insurance solution for all customer profiles. Partnering is in our DNA, and we do it better than anyone.
We offer you a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package that includes, day one benefits, company matched 401(k), generous paid time off policy, and much more! Answer Financial is an equal opportunity employer
The candidate offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Please submit your resume to: https://www.answerfinancial.com/aboutus/searchjobs or email email@example.com.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.