Agency Engagement Lead Consultant
Posted on Apr 30 Northbrook, IL 308 views
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
The Agency Engagement Lead Consultant is responsible for driving production goals for Ivantage products in both personal and commercial lines. This role accomplishes that by understanding market dynamics, regularly reviewing production results, having a well-rounded understanding of all personal and commercial lines programs offered, coordinating direct agent interactions, including training and education aimed at effective delivery and communication of the Ivantage agency value proposition. The role is also responsible for partnering with territorial Sales/Leadership and internal Ivantage teams to ensure identification and development of a broad range of meaningful solutions.
• Demonstrates an expert level understanding of all existing programs, personal and commercial lines products, and processes to facilitate agency education and training.
• Proactively engages agencies to leverage and optimize the Ivantage Expanded Market Program through consultations and interactions.
• Responsible for creating and implementing strategic business plan for assigned territory that drives production through the exclusive agent or other distribution channels, which supports overall Ivantage business goals.
• Evaluates current results, identifies variances to planned performance, analyzes causes of variance and takes action to ensure achievement of business plan goals
• Develops communication strategies and materials to support new plans, programs & processes
• Anticipates and makes observations on market dynamics that may impact business strategies
• Performs and evaluates moderate to complex trend analysis through use of technology tools and resources.
• Creates, manages, facilitates, monitors and measures internal and external communication and events for assigned territory
• Develops deep relationships with territorial sales/leadership peers, communicates regularly with these peers on pertinent or new Ivantage programs and changes, to ensure alignment of Ivantage strategies with corporate priorities
- 7+ years of industry experience preferred
- Bachelors degree required
- Continually seeks opportunities for learning and development of sales processes within their respective discipline(s)
- Possesses advanced working knowledge of sales processes, policies, and procedures or other business/technical fields
- Leverages awareness and knowledge of current industry standards/ environment to impact decisions and indicate requirements
- Serves as a subject matter expert and consult on complex issues within their discipline(s) from an internal perspective
This person must reside in FL
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.