Willis Towers Watson
Marketing Manager, Direct Mail
Posted on Apr 30 Raleigh, NC 125 views
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to optimize and grow our Direct Mail program. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a growing department undergoing several unique new projects with some of the largest insurance brands in the country.
As our Direct Mail Marketing Manager, you’ll be an integral part of the larger marketing team and work closely with our business teams to drive significant results. You will be responsible for management that encompasses hitting daily, monthly & yearly performance goals as well as a driving force on creative conception, implementation, and overarching channel strategy and growth.
The ideal candidate is already fluent in Direct Mail strategies and should bring a strong perspective and expertise to our rapidly growing marketing team. S/he should be naturally curious about the audience we market to, creative with how to reach/retain them, and able to tell their story through data/reporting.
What you’ll do:
- Own the direct mail channel and strategy
- Serve as liaison to our internal marketing teams and business
- Provide subject matter expertise and insights on direct mail
- Ensure customer experience consistency across all channels
- Establish systems for tracking and reporting channel performance
- Translate strategic business priorities into actionable tests and opportunities
- Work with business and finance to forecast performance and set budgets
- Establish vendor strategy, manage relationships, and negotiate contracts
- Partner with creative and content teams to test and execute against best practices
- Provide insights and recommendations at an executive level
- Manage large budgets for some of the largest insurance brands in the country
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of direct marketing experience
- Experience managing strategy and execution of large, multi-million record mail campaigns
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills but also a creative thinker
- Ability to use data to drive actionable insights
- Organized & efficient communicator
- Advanced Excel skills
What we’d love to see (but is not required):
- Marketing, Math, Finance or Statistics Background
- Direct to consumer insurance marketing experience
What we do:
We achieve competitive advantage through data-driven lead generation and end-to-end management of the customer experience. We’re constantly refining our technology and our strategies, that’s why we’re the industry leader in delivering the best results to the top insurance brands in America.
That’s not just lip service either, we’re consistently awarded partner of the year from brands like AFLAC, Humana, and more. Our work has also been featured on The Dr. Oz Show, Forbes, and Vox -- to name a few.
Culture and candor are paramount to success at TRANZACT. We want people who fit within our BE REAL culture in their own unique and authentic way. We are a diverse team of programmers, writers, designers, data scientists and strategists and more. We’re an environment where every person feels their full potential is only limited by their ability to conceive of it and make it happen.
Follow this link to learn more about TRANZACT and our culture.
What’s in it for you:
-Medical, dental, vision, paid time off/holidays, 401(k) match, and bonus opportunity
-Free snacks and beverages in offices (when they re-open) -- a fridge full of La Croix, even the Cerise Limón flavor!
-Flexible work from home / office policies (we are fully remote until Fall)
-Frequent office events and outings (virtual for the time-being!), we had a dragon made of butter and a donut wall at our last holiday party
-Employee development programs, conference and training reimbursement
-Dog-friendly office (absolutely no rabbits) in some locations
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet